rampster

Need Radiator for Funco Gen 4 V8

I've called Funco and they are about a month out.   Not sure if reaching out directly to C&R would be any faster.   Anybody have anything?  Need to make an important dunes trip (Aren't they all?).

THANKS!

Measure it then look around may have to have brackets welded on I’m sure it’s a universal size 

I would call CBR radiators in lake elsinore.  He always comes thru and builds the best radiators in the business. 

Edited by Hondo

2 hours ago, Hondo said:

I would call CBR radiators in lake elsinore.  He always comes thru and builds the best radiators in the business. 

X2 for CBR. 

I have a CBR 31" x 16" with dual 14" Spal fans that I just took out of my Gen4.  I had it built last year so it only has 1 season of use on it.

I paid about $1000 for it.  I'm willing to sell it to you for $750 if it works for you.

The problem I see is that these are custom built for the car, so the fittings might not work for you.

Thanks to all who posted.   Ended up buying a CBR at Foddrils that is a damn close fit.