ANGRYBUTTCRACK

ABC's POLARIS RZR TURBO S VELOCITY help needed?

I bought the rears only on the system 3,  sand was wet, so everything worked, but they are supposed to help with belt life, not that the turbo S's have belt issues like the others do.

I actually had already purchased the exact set 30" for my 'old' razor and returned them to Chaparral (still wrapped in their plastic)  after I decided to go with the Velocity (since I'll want 32").  They have a really easy return policy if you're within 30 days. 

They seem like they'd be really good for duning.. and belt life, etc.

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

they also leave a really cool looking track in the sand..... ATCs gone wild.

ABC must be doing okay with his new ride.  No post of carnage.

8 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

ABC must be doing okay with his new ride.  No post of carnage.

At first, I thought you were serious...

then I realized you also know that someone in a coma doesn't post on the webz.

:lol:

40 minutes ago, socaldmax said:

At first, I thought you were serious...

then I realized you also know that someone in a coma doesn't post on the webz.

:lol:

🤔.  Good point.  

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 4:49 PM, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

No I was wrong it’s touching 🤣C4B1CC6F-ECFF-4FF7-92FD-6CBCE070A04E.thumb.jpeg.32ea63489cb321b83eb9940bc701d646.jpeg

8EF8C832-0C3A-4891-926E-642F841A42BC.jpeg

I have to dump some air out of the tires for mine to clear.

8 hours ago, endobear said:

I have to dump some air out of the tires for mine to clear.

I think jim at VIP once told me they could raise the bed 6” higher for about $600

@ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Well, how'd it go?

You ok?

:cheers:

HA!... it was EPIC.. the Turbo is everything and more than I expected. I was out rock crawling built jeeps, obviously killing anyone who wanted to play baja 1000. Went from Wed-Mon, so a 6 day trip. 

Bone stock 2019 RZR S TURBO VELOCITY was awesome. I'll probably bead lock, but loved the 32" tires and 25" clearance made it so I could drive right over boulders without worry. 

It'll be at the 'upgrade' shop soon to get all the bells n' whistles added. There's a big sand dune there and I just mashed the gas... with a turbo the acceleration is exponential (as anyone who has driven turbo vehicles knows)... I was ACCELERATING as I was climbing... can't wait to get my paddles and rip up Glamis.

Total SXS convert now.

abc

73BA101C-F993-4F60-A9E9-F20DF98C867E.jpeg

BDEA391D-1846-4B65-ACA1-F7CA36EC2B3E.jpeg

C263D844-0614-47CC-96EC-9746C4633543.jpeg

433ADB60-E29D-49B8-A7CE-816B0FEBE9BB.jpeg

3EB3F4BF-BEDD-4DD4-BC81-D359A1A6B1E7.jpeg

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Maybe he took the day off, but does anyone have Thad at Fabwerx's email address or cell? I tried to call and no one picked up, no option for leaving a VM. I can't seem to find a website with a contact email for them.

I want to get my 'list' over to him and discuss it, etc. I made a word document that I was gonna send him.

Thanks,

abc

ABC's 2019 POLARIS RZR S VELOCITY upgrade list for Thad at Fabwerx

24791 Clarington Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, 949-300-3472 cell, call or text

1. Fabworks (radius roof) cage with doors (no nets, we use wrist traps).  The stock 75” cage is EXACTLY the same height as my rear bunk beds, so I can’t have the cage, light bar, whip mount or anything taller than 75” max.

2. Light bar LED (suggestions on MFR)?

3. Ace programmable 3’ whip (have it on my old RZR and really like it)

4. Spare tire mount (I think these are part of the cage). I like the one with the 2 pistons that lift up, so it also keeps tool bags, etc. from coming out of the trunk space.

5. Rugged raced radio system (with Magnetic cover to protect when cleaning). (Helmet MFR suggestions)?

6. Parker Pumper and Maglock race air kit.

7. 2 fire extinguishers (mounted on the rear of the cage).

8. Dome light and a light near the belt area just in case I have to change a belt at night.

9. Door pockets, the PRP ones I have in my old RZR are OK, but I’ve seen canvas ones that seem better (not sure who makes them).

10. Aftermarket seats where the belts go through the seat (at the shoulder). I’d like a good 5 point system (suggestions)?

OPTION: Boxed Arms – My XP1000 2014 already had boxed arms added and I was initially convinced I should get them, but after some debate folks think I ought to just drive it how it is and box them if I Taco the arms. Interested in pricing. Also, I assume other ‘suspension’ items would have to be changed.

I appreciate any ideas/suggestions you may have for me. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Awesome ABC!

Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it.

9 minutes ago, dbart said:

Awesome ABC!

Can't wait to see what you end up doing to it.

Yeah, I just ordered the beadlock paddles (4). Unlike the 30", the 32" will all be the same (they don't have wider), so it'll be like running 4 'fronts' in the sand. I always run 4WD to I can't wait to get out there. Oh I found an email address online for Thad and just sent him my list. Looking forward to his ideas/suggestions, etc.

I think I'm probably gonna just stay with the stock arms and suspension for now (until I break it). 

Same with the tires, just gonna keep the air high and just buy a spare stock 32" ITP Coyote (that it came with) and use that.. once they're spent, I'll replace them with probably the same tire and beadlocks.

It's so weird how far these SXSs have come. We're talking 'mini-buggy' .. I just needed turbo, sand cars beware, I'll be up your a** in the dunes... LOL

OK, now someone buy my 2014. It's all prepped and ready. Just spent $2500 at Mission Motorsports. It needs nothing but a driver. FYI, I just learned Mission Motorsports is shutting down 3/14/2020. As many know the owner crashed/died on a street bike, maybe 5 years ago?? I guess his widow is in her mid-60's and is over it. I'm surprised it isn't being 'sold' and is just shutting down. I'd think there would be a viable/profitable business there, but what do I know... my business is a small operation with super low overhead.

I've been dealing with them since 04, sad to see them close. Gotten really tight with Dave, their SXS mechanic. Gonna get his contact info as I'd love to have him work on my stuff.

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

18 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Yeah, I just ordered the beadlock paddles (4). Unlike the 30", the 32" will all be the same (they don't have wider), so it'll be like running 4 'fronts' in the sand. I always run 4WD to I can't wait to get out there. Oh I found an email address online for Thad and just sent him my list. Looking forward to his ideas/suggestions, etc.

I think I'm probably gonna just stay with the stock arms and suspension for now (until I break it). 

Same with the tires, just gonna keep the air high and just buy a spare stock 32" ITP Coyote (that it came with) and use that.. once they're spent, I'll replace them with probably the same tire and beadlocks.

It's so weird how far these SXSs have come. We're talking 'mini-buggy' .. I just needed turbo, sand cars beware, I'll be up your a** in the dunes... LOL

OK, now someone buy my 2014. It's all prepped and ready. Just spent $2500 at Mission Motorsports. It needs nothing but a driver. FYI, I just learned Mission Motorsports is shutting down 3/14/2020. As many know the owner crashed/died on a street bike, maybe 5 years ago?? I guess his widow is in her mid-60's and is over it. I'm surprised it isn't being 'sold' and is just shutting down. I'd think there would be a viable/profitable business there, but what do I know... my business is a small operation with super low overhead.

I've been dealing with them since 04, sad to see them close. Gotten really tight with Dave, their SXS mechanic. Gonna get his contact info as I'd love to have him work on my stuff.

abc

Dang that sucks! 

I'm surprised, Del Amo doesn't buy in...they have other shops.

Or even Berts.

Bummer, been also going there for a while too.

2 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Maybe he took the day off, but does anyone have Thad at Fabwerx's email address or cell? I tried to call and no one picked up, no option for leaving a VM. I can't seem to find a website with a contact email for them.

I want to get my 'list' over to him and discuss it, etc. I made a word document that I was gonna send him.

Thanks,

abc

ABC's 2019 POLARIS RZR S VELOCITY upgrade list for Thad at Fabwerx

24791 Clarington Drive, Laguna Hills, CA 92653, 949-300-3472 cell, call or text

1. Fabworks (radius roof) cage with doors (no nets, we use wrist traps).  The stock 75” cage is EXACTLY the same height as my rear bunk beds, so I can’t have the cage, light bar, whip mount or anything taller than 75” max.

2. Light bar LED (suggestions on MFR)?

3. Ace programmable 3’ whip (have it on my old RZR and really like it)

4. Spare tire mount (I think these are part of the cage). I like the one with the 2 pistons that lift up, so it also keeps tool bags, etc. from coming out of the trunk space.

5. Rugged raced radio system (with Magnetic cover to protect when cleaning). (Helmet MFR suggestions)?

6. Parker Pumper and Maglock race air kit.

7. 2 fire extinguishers (mounted on the rear of the cage).

8. Dome light and a light near the belt area just in case I have to change a belt at night.

9. Door pockets, the PRP ones I have in my old RZR are OK, but I’ve seen canvas ones that seem better (not sure who makes them).

10. Aftermarket seats where the belts go through the seat (at the shoulder). I’d like a good 5 point system (suggestions)?

OPTION: Boxed Arms – My XP1000 2014 already had boxed arms added and I was initially convinced I should get them, but after some debate folks think I ought to just drive it how it is and box them if I Taco the arms. Interested in pricing. Also, I assume other ‘suspension’ items would have to be changed.

I appreciate any ideas/suggestions you may have for me. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Thad (Fabwerx) does. not have a website.    Try this number  - (818) 438-0791

74DE8A0A-2992-442C-894A-988408414430.png

You may want to consider Toys for Big Boys for you cage and accessories unless you don't mind waiting forever to get your build done. 

11 hours ago, hondajimz said:

You may want to consider Toys for Big Boys for you cage and accessories unless you don't mind waiting forever to get your build done. 

How about SDR?

Madigan motorsports for cage and boxed arms.