dbart

Definition of Hypocrite=Pelosi=Demoncrat

In the 90's....this was against Impeaching Clinton, but just put Trumps name instead.

Hmmmm

Hypocrite  =  No Conscience or shame.....

They all are Hypocrites, they change the narrative so it fits their agenda.  The media doesn't even talk about it.

Clinton lied under oath, people go to jail for that.

Devil's advocate: you can tell she did not want to impeach Trump on these grounds either throughout this "process".  She's a lying wicked witch of the west, but I wouldn't blame the impeachment on her.  Hell, it'd probably be even more of a shitshow/disaster if someone else in her party was Speaker.

It's all about November 2020. They want to tip the scales back to blue. Make the Red team look bad by exonerating him in battle ground states giving blue a chance then there is the big election who they don't have anybody who is able to run against him....... They don't have to turn many of the voters who plugged their noses and checked Trumps name because they couldn't stand Killary to change the outcome big time.

6 hours ago, Cookie said:

They all are Hypocrites, they change the narrative so it fits their agenda.  The media doesn't even talk about it.

Clinton lied under oath, people go to jail for that.

I read alot of biography’s and historical accts, from jefferson, benjamin franklin, events pertaining to 1776, reconstruction, ww2 

...and there is one common insinuation. Even from franklin himself who was a printer and owned newspapers. Media more often than not is evil in that they, exaggerate, sensationalize, fake or outright lie to sell papers. Franklin admitting he himself wrote letters to the editor to his own newspaper to sensationalize and make money (this started with the “silence do-good” letters when he was apprenticing at his brothers’ paper). Eff em all. Money comes before truth

Edited by sausage450r

Yes, they are ALL Hypocrites!  Both sides.  That has to be agreed on otherwise you are the hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, Dune Marshall said:

Yes, they are ALL Hypocrites!  Both sides.  That has to be agreed on otherwise you are the hypocrite. 

Yes, I agree with you....... Democrats equal 80% hypocrites........ republicans equal 20% hypocrites....... That is what I see every day in the paper, in the news, on the Internet and so on and of course it’s just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Dune Marshall said:

I am rubber, you are glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

:lmao:

:cheers:

Pelosi and Schiff are idiots. Saw this one today. :909:

83776500_2826997950690510_544526725564858368_n.jpg

Bring back Ross Perot. 

🇺🇸

Our 2 party system is the fault.

8 hours ago, dbart said:

In the 90's....this was against Impeaching Clinton, but just put Trumps name instead.

Hmmmm

HYPOCRISY AT ITS HIGHEST PINNACLE!!!  They don't even attempt to hide their vitrule hatred of Trump.. They don't even hide the fact they don't care that Americans voted trump into office.. 

2 hours ago, The NOOB said:

Bring back Ross Perot. 

🇺🇸

Our 2 party system is the fault.

Perot was the reason we ended up with Clinton, a 3rd party sounds great as long as it is leaning the direction you want. What happens when that 3rd or 4th party leans a long way the wrong direction.

The next thing is term limits, that’s great get rid of the career politicians, except for the ones I like and are doing a good job they can stay.

12 hours ago, MWB said:

Perot was the reason we ended up with Clinton, a 3rd party sounds great as long as it is leaning the direction you want. What happens when that 3rd or 4th party leans a long way the wrong direction.

The next thing is term limits, that’s great get rid of the career politicians, except for the ones I like and are doing a good job they can stay.

A 3rd party removes Center line partisan Politics as we know it.  Admittedly it would have to be a Strong, viable Party.

I would label myself a Centrist and anyone fed up with Partisan Politics would more than likely fit that category.

2 hours ago, The NOOB said:

A 3rd party removes Center line partisan Politics as we know it.  Admittedly it would have to be a Strong, viable Party.

I would label myself a Centrist and anyone fed up with Partisan Politics would more than likely fit that category.

there is no partisan politics anymore, its all voting with in party lines. 

the representative from my district, in his first term which I did not vote for him was actually good at partisan and voted with both sides, voted for his reelection. he has now gone full democrat voting. joined in with the boycott of the inauguration, voted for the impeachment. I asked many times from emails, to social media what facts got presented that made him vote yes, never received an answer. he did not win by much and I don't think he will get as many votes next election, hopefully he is voted out.  even in the impeachment a couple of dem reps just voted present,  cant vote against your party. 

in my views, I think the some republicans views are out dated, and then some the dems views are too far progressive. AOC said this week she thinks the dem party is right center, we all know she is a nut job.

we need a middle ground. I think this would be a good time for a strong middle of the road candidate

This is what the Dems have been aiming for since day one. They know they cant win the next election so they are just going to keep creating one scandal after another! What has this congress done in the last 3 years?? Nothing but going after Trump! What they want to to run on the fact that he has been impeached in the house and they are going to stay on that! The real fact is...there is not person on the Democratic side that can beat him and they know it! Certainly not the clowns they have running now!!  

Submersible heads for 5 minutes minimum please. Peace

1 hour ago, JaredDustin said:

there is no partisan politics anymore, its all voting with in party lines. 

the representative from my district, in his first term which I did not vote for him was actually good at partisan and voted with both sides, voted for his reelection. he has now gone full democrat voting. joined in with the boycott of the inauguration, voted for the impeachment. I asked many times from emails, to social media what facts got presented that made him vote yes, never received an answer. he did not win by much and I don't think he will get as many votes next election, hopefully he is voted out.  even in the impeachment a couple of dem reps just voted present,  cant vote against your party. 

in my views, I think the some republicans views are out dated, and then some the dems views are too far progressive. AOC said this week she thinks the dem party is right center, we all know she is a nut job.

we need a middle ground. I think this would be a good time for a strong middle of the road candidate

This.  We need to stop picking D or R like it's a farking sports team.  Pay attention to how they vote and what they do, not what they say.  This means far more than what letter is next to their name.  By just blindly picking a letter, you're letting them get away with the heinous shit that's been selling this country out since TV was invented.  Put a smiling handsome/pretty face in front of us, rouse the rabble, play lip-service to your party lines, and then vote for bills and sell this country down the river so they and their donors can get rich.  It's what resulted in this disaster:

https://usdebtclock.org/

BOTH parties did this, since the only constants in our politics, despite who was in power, were:

1. The national debt keeps increasing.

2. It gets harder and harder for mom and pop to compete with Corporation XYZ.

3. Government's ability to butt into our lives increases.

Edited by Rockwood

D or R is like NFC or AFC in the Pro Bowl: doesn't matter who wins, and the people actually moving the rock are the same.

When the politicians reach across the isle it usually mean both parties have there hands in your back pocket.

6 hours ago, donparscale said:

image.png.607ef34478b9cb65a6a521908be56989.png

Send that pic to cnn those guys are obviously showing nazi salutes.