I have just recently come to the unmistakable conclusion that in todays age and world we live in,  it is immensely easier for people to be unhappy and miserable than to be happy and thankful for what they have.

I have been focusing on this the last few weeks because it seems from work to friends to home, so many people are constantly negative and whining about everything.

If you take away artificial stimulants; alcohol and drugs, where is true happiness I ask.

Stop whining, bitching,complaining and being so negative people !

There are So Many people that have it worse off than you.

Be thankful for what you have and be happy.😊

The End !

The wife and I just had this conversation the other day after encountering our "miserable" neighbor. The worst part is that it is easier for those miserable people to try and make others miserable, rather than be happy that they are alive and living. 

I try to stay away from the Debbie Downers of the world.

I just posted about this a week ago...  I didn't post about whiners and miserable people... but rather how EFFEN AWESOME my life is!!

From Friends, family, even my employer I am blessed beyond words to be able to live this wonderful life and share it with such great people!! :hug: 

I don't allow anything negative in my life anymore... its crazy how sometimes you get sucked into the misery of others not even realizing it...  never again!! :nono:

I have a pretty nice roof over my head, I get to play in the sand and in the water... I get to provide myself a lifestyle from my own hard work and dedication!!  :yay:

Stop complaining people and make POSITIVE changes to your life FOR Yourself!! :wub:

Love you back.jpg

1 hour ago, The NOOB said:

I have just recently come to the unmistakable conclusion that in todays age and world we live in,  it is immensely easier for people to be unhappy and miserable than to be happy and thankful for what they have.

I have been focusing on this the last few weeks because it seems from work to friends to home, so many people are constantly negative and whining about everything.

If you take away artificial stimulants; alcohol and drugs, where is true happiness I ask.

Stop whining, bitching,complaining and being so negative people !

There are So Many people that have it worse off than you.

Be thankful for what you have and be happy.😊

The End !

👍 ☝️what he said. So true.  Now... time to Doon. 

I think this is a realization that I have made with age. The older I get the more I realize that life doesn't need to be complicated. If people are complicated then too bad for them. I will just move on the next happy individual.

Party On! 

And Facebook only makes it worse, I agree with everything above.

I consider myself happy as shit.  I do like mucho alcohol!

Ever listen to dennis prager? Love his philosophy 

https://www.dennisprager.com/why-are-so-many-young-people-unhappy/

Simon Sinek says people are miserable because they have been raised in an environment of instant gratification.  If they don't get immediate results, they are upset.

One negative person in the workplace or the home is like a cancer. It’s so easy to get poisoned by them than to correct them.  

These days are OVER  this is chEFFS fav song :sha:

When you cut toxic people out of your life, its amazing how much happier you can be. Does not matter if they are family or friends.  Now since I do not want any part of their toxic personality, I am the A-Hole. Funny how that thing works. Also getting sober made me way happier as well. Since getting sober and removing the toxic people from my life, my day to day happiness continues to improve as well as my level of gratitude for what I have accomplished.

I though CHEFs favorite song was:

shut ur face ........... thx

2 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

One negative person in the workplace or the home is like a cancer. It’s so easy to get poisoned by them than to correct them.  

And adding just one positive person can light the place up making it more fun then you thought it could ever be.

3 hours ago, Mac said:

Simon Sinek says people are miserable because they have been raised in an environment of instant gratification.  If they don't get immediate results, they are upset.

Thats Great and true insight. 👌

3 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

That's exactly what I've been noticing and the genesis of this post !

2 hours ago, CarWashGuru said:

When you cut toxic people out of your life, its amazing how much happier you can be. Does not matter if they are family or friends.  Now since I do not want any part of their toxic personality, I am the A-Hole. Funny how that thing works. Also getting sober made me way happier as well. Since getting sober and removing the toxic people from my life, my day to day happiness continues to improve as well as my level of gratitude for what I have accomplished.

Ive been sober for nearly 20 years...maybe that's why I notice it more..

My mentor once told me.  Chris people are like crabs. If you take a bucket and put  in a dozen crabs  with a  way  out ( rope, ladder  etc.) non of the crabs will get out.  This is because they keep pulling /dragging each other down.  If you put in  a few  crab in the bucket they will get out.   Thus surround  your self with  the correct people and amount.

RIP John Stowell

So true

This is why I don't do social media and I don't watch the news. I take care of my own house and let the White House work out it's own problems. I go Church and spend time with family and friends. I work hard and try and treat people well. I also try and stay away from negative people and negative news.

I do vote when the time comes and I vote from the conservative isle so I don't need 4 years of memes and BS drama to tell me how to vote 

Peace out !

Stay Positive  

7 hours ago, i8sand said:

The wife and I just had this conversation the other day after encountering our "miserable" neighbor. The worst part is that it is easier for those miserable people to try and make others miserable, rather than be happy that they are alive and living. 

Exactly !!

27 minutes ago, Tatum Sand Demond said:

My mentor once told me.  Chris people are like crabs. If you take a bucket and put  in a dozen crabs  with a  way  out ( rope, ladder  etc.) non of the crabs will get out.  This is because they keep pulling /dragging each other down.  If you put in  a few  crab in the bucket they will get out.   Thus surround  your self with  the correct people and amount.

RIP John Stowell

I've heard that one before, but it was from a black guy explaining why so few black families get out of the ghetto and why so few black kids get out of gangs or slinging drugs.

Since I'm still trying to synthesize this..

The words I'm coming up with are Tolerance & Acceptance.

People need to have a a greater Tolerance and Acceptance to the negatives that will inevitably happen to them daily.

If I locked my keys in my car. It's how I tolerate and accept that that ultimately decides my fate from that point on.