gmann

Who we are, What we do...

Wanted to introduce our MTS off-road Crew and show a little about what we do...

Thx Greg 

Welcome our newest sponsor. Greg with MTS off-road. @gmann

Glad to have you on board.

:gd:

Welcome to the site. And thanks for supporting it.  

Welcome aboard. Here shortly I’ll be reworking the shocks on the RZR great to have another option to choose from. 

I hear great things about you guys - One thing I have learned here is that this forum supports vendors that support them!  Welcome.... and thank you for the support

Edited by fullthrottleguy

Welcome aboard Greg, it was a pleasure talking to you today.  I’ve heard nothing but good things about MTS, I know a few folks that have already gone through your suspension tuning, and they say customer service and results are top-notch.  And I really appreciate what you said on your video about the “shake hands customer service”...👍

Welcome to :gd:

Great to have you on the team, you fill a very sought after service that is asked about here alot. Look forward to watching your company take over the suspension tuning industry..

More info would be great in here like cost per shock, location, SxS only or work on cars too, what other services/maintenance looks like a shop that can fully handle demand. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Chingon619 said:

More info would be great in here like cost per shock, location, SxS only or work on cars too, what other services/maintenance looks like a shop that can fully handle demand. Thanks!

they work on everything and they have a spot on vender row 2 along with other tech vendors 

Edited by DEV'S RZR

Welcome, nice vid!  May I suggest hosting it on YouTube so you can directly embed it here? 

-TJ

Wow what a classy cool video!!  Thanks MTS!

Welcome and Thank you for the support...I hope I can get you to do my shocks at some point

For all those asking what we can do and or work on here’s a simple breakdown...

- shocks on all SxS’s. From just servicing them to full shock tunes designed for your specific driving style and terrain. 

- shocks on rails regardless of brand. We can service, tune externally or fully tune them to maximize your car. You’d be surprised what we can make cars do! 

- general service on all machines. Only do this at the shop in Phoenix and not in our stacker. 

- SxS suspension and strength components. We build parts for strength and not just for looks. Our new X3 LT complete kit provides a usable 24” of travel at every corner while reducing axle angles.  We reengineered all the mounting positions to make the overall leverage better!  

Here is a few pics and vids of what we can do. 

You guys only out in glamis on holiday weekends?

What kind of price are we looking at to get a car set up? Hourly rate? Or is it by the job? And do you have a contact number? 

3 hours ago, jtmoney714 said:

No 

23 hours ago, Fireman said:

What kind of price are we looking at to get a car set up? Hourly rate? Or is it by the job? And do you have a contact number? 

Edited by DEV'S RZR

10 hours ago, jtmoney714 said:

We are in Glamis quite a bit testing but mostly do work on the weekends.  We are there 2-3 weekends per month...

8 hours ago, Fireman said:

We do have standard pricing for shocks. 
- $125  Rebuild (seals, oil, nitrogen) per shock. If needs pistons, wear bands shafts, etc there would be an extra charge. 
- $250-$275 per shock for rebuild and valving.  Also includes setup and fine tuning.  This assumes current spring setup is close enough in rates and lengths to make the car function. If not springs would be in addition.  For those with external bypass setups we typically only valve the bypass shocks while using the others as coil carriers.

- $600-$650 if only adjusting external and setting things like ride height and crossover rings correctly. Most are surprised at how well we can get a car to work with just external adjustments. This also includes nitrogen charge in all shocks. 

We have set pricing on all of our SxS setups as well for anyone needing help...

MTS Off-road  602-272-5009

Greg 480-215-6298 cell.  If using my cell best to shoot me a text prior...

Edited by gmann

8 hours ago, gmann said:

We are in Glamis quite a bit testing but mostly do work on the weekends.  We are there 2-3 weekends per month...

what kind of work are you limited to do in glamis when you are there

Will Y'all be at Glamis the weekend of Feb 27th??

1 hour ago, diesel-e said:

what kind of work are you limited to do in glamis when you are there

We primarily stick to shock work on all machines and clutching/ecu upgrades on SxS’s. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.