POULE43

ATC 450R Dream MoSheen for Poule43! / Invasion, Here I Come!

OK......Long story but in the end, I am going to FINALLY have the bike I have waited a LONG TIME to get!!!!!!!,   Big Thanks go out to @D Walker  @dpecker  @Kasey  and The Bank of @coop  I made a deal many moons ago with Dwight for a 73 atc and was never able to get it to him back east,...…….Then this past Wednesday I was able to trade Derek Peck that 73 …….. and some cash for a bike my buddy Kasey (Richard) made a few years back...The ATC 450R modern Day 3 wheelin machine...…………….…Finally gonna be finishing the deal with Dwight up for the remainder of our deal.(should be done in a few weeks)

Kasey builds some serious BAD AZZ ATC 450's out of the Yamaha 2 wheelers....This particular one started off as a Yamaha YZ450F frame from a junkyard / Junkyard motor all built to the 9's by Richard in Arizona! Its off the hook to ride. I was able to rip it at Gordons well several years back and was instantly HOOKED!!!!

So I get the bike out to dunes edge on Wednesday am....park my truck....load the RV and head to glamis without the bike...……….Im hanging out on Gecko Road with matt86m and he sees this white truck...the guy (his buddy Jason)has a Raptor 700 on a flatbed and ends up giving me a ride to dunes edge to grab my truck so I can take the 3 wheeler to Richard...….I was gonna take it to Arizona to Richard to go thru prior to the invasion because its been sitting a while and needed some love...…...TURNS OUT, Jason works a few blocks away from Kasey and was headed to AZ right then and ends up just taking the bike with him and drops it off at Richards house for me!!!! :wtf:    THAT never happens.....It was meant to be for sure!!!!!

Fast Forward to Today and I get a pic from Kasey of some BLUE fork shrouds / Number Plate / and Radiator shrouds...….YUP, Its gonna be BLUE as they ALL SHOULD BE in the first place :lol:

I will post some pics but the goal is to be able to ride it at the Imperial Invasion with all my 3 wheeling buds at the end of this month in Glamis!!!!! :yay:

Here are some pics of my new baby prior to the BLUE transformation!  Digging the Honda Carrier swingarm and BIG THANKS to @SANDPSYCHO for the V Skat tracs off his old 250R.....I am paying forward the straight cuts to Kasey and gonna run the V style old school Skat Tracs! :cheers: and LONG LIVE THE 3 Wheelers!!!!

:poule:

Kasey On the Beast several years ago!

D0246C79-06A8-47E4-80F9-66BFE1D7EBF6.jpeg

3EF39E60-5E2F-4C34-BEFE-09C82FC4252A.jpeg

53A378BC-7F4B-49E2-8262-06E3CCC9A3C1.jpeg

B643B77E-85C3-4105-B652-8241FA52483D.jpeg

E9B938D1-5B33-46C0-9D64-B9BD1AB56385.jpeg

B5401C78-C43D-488E-9D5E-51A59CD62FC4.jpeg

9A41D80C-F270-4474-8499-ED55C06CD170.jpeg

B94AD42D-26A4-46C4-9755-53990DD61D46.jpeg

AB00BF01-AB37-476A-B644-AF993373157E.jpeg

34B4B8AE-327B-4653-AAF2-B2DD9867FBB7.jpeg

Edited by POULE43

Thanks to Jason for the gd postal back to AZ to Richards house!!!!!! :cheers:

these babies look good together headed from glamis to AZ!!!

3663B5FF-2692-4F53-848F-FCBD1936D4AA.jpeg

B6E1B5CA-E956-480B-9ACD-F51B198AFF93.jpeg

Edited by POULE43

WOW!

That is bada$$ :headbang:

My buddy Matt @coop loaned me the $$$ on Tuesday night till I got paid today so I could get the deal done with Derek!!! Here is whT he texted me! :lol:

C3A6967A-66D7-4317-B0C8-7280605D0E79.jpeg

Edited by POULE43

Nice !!!... I wish !!!... 

Yore Insane @POULE43 that is a bad-ass ride man.....congrats!

Looks fun

NNNDUUUUUUUDE...WOW

Prolly dont want that af500 now right? 

:deal:

was it too hard to take the whip of ? jackazz

8 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Prolly dont want that af500 now right? 

:deal:

This old thing 😀:lol: brrrrraaaap

0646B1D8-8F2E-48BD-9E32-82D2ED56859F.jpeg

Nice!
Too bad it’s lame ass blue.... j/k

8 minutes ago, TD said:

Nice!
Too bad it’s lame ass blue.... 

:ban: TD

Congrats  Poule I know that was u ok or holy grail you have been after...

Awesome score bro!

28 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Congrats  Poule I know that was u ok or holy grail you have been after...

Are you starting to speak Devin?????   :lol:

4 minutes ago, POULE43 said:

Are you starting to speak Devin?????   :lol:

Hahah fat finger typing and not enough coffee yet... hmmmmmm

Congrats to you!!!

How well does that thing turn, or do you just steer it with the throttle :) ? That's a really cool conversion, how does the front end mat up to the yz450r frame is there a lot of fab work involved?

16 minutes ago, DarkJuJu said:

How well does that thing turn, or do you just steer it with the throttle :) ? That's a really cool conversion, how does the front end mat up to the yz450r frame is there a lot of fab work involved?

It turns awesome. Richard does a lot of work on the frames / rake / sub frames,.....etc. I am not the fab guy,...….He let me ride it at Gordons and I was hooked. I do like the V skats better than the straight cuts because I like to slide the corners a lot, but having a trike with the modern day Torque from a 450 and suspension likethis provides an INCREDIBLE dune ride for sure

A lot of these guys race them at the local moto X track and man o man do they FLY! I have not had it on a track so I can't speak to that, BUT in the dunes it provides the :scared: factor for sure. I LOVE the ATC 250R and have had many over the years. I was not sold on one of these UNTILL I rode it. You are more than welcome to give it a try in the dunes once I get it back (Ill keep you posted)  You will love it!!! They flat out RIP

:poule:

Kool beans, I haven't ridden a trike since my 20's in Glamis on my 350x. After riding my sons yz450r a couple of weeks ago I can see myself getting into this conversion, it was such a ball to be on a bike again, forgot what the visibility was like after being on a SxS for the last 12 years, not to mention that 450r basically rides on its rear end 80% of the time 😛

Looking good👍

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad a$$!