DEV'S RZR

So when is your last trip of the season

So when is your last trip of the season ? we like to go all year long .  the real season starts after Easter which is April 12th  . then real season starts (Summer rides ). start . official start of the summertime rides is memorial day weekend . 

95E0D20C-015B-42F7-B08C-1157C9667969.jpeg

D0911683-3181-47D1-8A61-1DDDCB1637B6.jpeg

87129311-0513-416A-8B90-B18494278037.jpeg

A6720C93-ECBA-47E5-9BC1-4CAAB30596CA.jpeg

0C33D4B0-BB5D-4258-89D7-EABEEFBE5156.jpeg

80D3D948-57BD-4879-BABD-FFC887395542.jpeg

1ADF584B-C0AF-4246-A346-9788330A2C23.jpeg

717BA470-DDE1-4D00-86A5-036D7FC19929.jpeg

I am going to say sometime in May will be my last trip.  I do stupid shit when the sun is high in the sky.

My last trip to Mama G this Year will be Golf Tourney weekend...I have other side trips planned to other Places

Love the summer.

I just started my sand season  last month. hope to go through June . if nothing stupid happens.

5 minutes ago, brgrcru said:

I just started my sand season  last month. hope to go through June . if nothing stupid happens.

This xactly ^^^ I prefer the warmer weather, shorts t-shirt and sandals, I'll get into May then switch over to River Season, it seems that Fall is packed and then it starts to thin out after February 😎 

Late April Boyz trip to Dumont every year. 😁

51 minutes ago, The NOOB said:

Late April Boyz trip to Dumont every year. 😁

what the weather like in Dumont in April?

1 minute ago, jjoseph99 said:

early (October) and late (April) season, it's usually a few degrees cooler then Glamis.

I'm planning 2-3 summer trips maybe 4?

May has always been my favorite month.

Dumont new year and president’s day Utah sand mountain for Easter NV sand mountain for Memorial Day st Anthony for july4  sand mountain NV for Labor Day and Halloween and a couple random ones in between 

24 minutes ago, jjoseph99 said:

Perfect and virtually empty.

It's actually up to 10° cooler than Glamis up until the Summer months.

But DON'T TELL ANYBODY. 👍

Don't have a last trip. Summer in Glamis rocks. The real season is almost here.

I get such a kick out of all of the IG posts after Prez Day....  "Last trip of the season"....  Ummmmmmm  Huh????  It is going to be 72F all week next week and into March!!!!!

Last season the weather was so nice, you could still go into April.

I don't mind though, Feb/March/April are the best months of the year IMO.

People stop going, fine by me.

Bikini Weather in Glamis is best....so I have been told.

39EBD3AB-4C40-43C2-AFE1-30CFAE5FFA2E.jpeg

Every trip after President's Day is a great trip, the yahoo's are done and dreaming of tearing up Havasu/Parker.  My favorite trips every year are the April trips, warm and quiet out there, camp anywhere you want.

My last trip to Glamis is Easter Break weekend. I've never been in the summer. I just figured its way too hot and in the trailer all day doing no riding from 12pm-4pm. Is that the case?

4 minutes ago, jhuerta said:

My last trip to Glamis is Easter Break weekend. I've never been in the summer. I just figured its way too hot and in the trailer all day doing no riding from 12pm-4pm. Is that the case?

I went Labor Day weekend once, I hated it.  I sweated for two days straight, I could never get my body cooled down.  At the time my trailer only had one AC as well, so it was mid eighties inside the trailer.  Too hot for me, even riding at 11pm at night it was hot.  Not my cup of tea.

Yeah. I figured Cookie. A lake trip would be a better option for my family and me. 

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Cookie said:

I went Labor Day weekend once, I hated it.  I sweated for two days straight, I could never get my body cooled down.  At the time my trailer only had one AC as well, so it was mid eighties inside the trailer.  Too hot for me, even riding at 11pm at night it was hot.  Not my cup of tea.

September is actually one of the most miserable months.  It's Monsoon season and the humidity is up and the clouds will hold the heat in. Then it rains and you can almost see the steam.

Memorial isn't too bad. Nights cool off to a comfortable level and there is always the chance it's actually nice.

Love summer!! Epic video's to be made be sure to post so we can keep track!  :headbang: 

Don1.JPG

GH013540.MP4_20190803_050314.381.jpg

GOPR6094 - Copy.JPG

IMG_1895.jpeg

IMG_1941yellow green yamaha.JPG

IMG_1943 (2).JPG

IMG_1947 Jeff.jpeg

Mikey Get The Shot.jpg

This upcoming weekend will be my last. My daughter starts softball and I’m coaching so Saturdays will be tied up. We did a May guys trip last season that I’d consider If it fell on a bye weekend. 

April is usually the last trip to Glamis for the season for me.    Do plenty of high desert trips after that and hopefully a Baja trip this summer.

For me it’s all about the weather. I don’t do well in the heat. That being said, all it takes is a good Glamis wind and the temperatures can drop 20 degrees in 2 days. I haven’t been in Glamis in the summer since I was a teenager. We’d float down the canal and night ride.

I also move to trips in the high desert when G gets too hot.

Plan on doing some really long summer trips... Utah, Idaho, etc.

abc

Going to do a few summer glamis trips this year .  Then Idaho in August .