The NOOB

Pit Bulls Bad !

Just went on a neighborhood walk at dusk with the Wifey and this pitbull approaches us in this open field out of nowhere. We were a bit startled but it did us no harm.

Further on down the road we hear this dog yelping and this lady screaming. Turns out it was this same pitbull going NUTS on this ladys dog.

Me and this other bystander had to do everything in our powers to restrain this dog from attacking on multiple occasions.

My wife then called the police because this dog would not stand down.

I don't care what anyone says, Pit Bulls are terrible breeds of dogs because of their inherent unpredictable tendencies and behavior.

Sez me. 

nope...... love me pits

Swimming pools in 3,2,1

I had a pit when I was married at an early age. All but 19 yrs old. Everything was fine until she turned on me. I was petting her while she layed next to me on the couch as I had just gotten home. Wife said some stupid ishh that led to an argument where I raised my voice from living room to kitchen where she was. Well she apparently sided with her when she instantly snapped onto my wrist on the hand that was petting her. She had her jaw locked down with fangs deep into my wrist, but not all the way. She growled, I couldn't get her to open up until I stared deeply into her eye and growled back "you better efn let my hand go or I'm gonna..." she was off squirmed into the next room. Went straight for her and threw her ass out!!! Had her picked up next day by some other kid. Shoulda had him take the wife back then too. Never again can I trust them. I fed, bathed, cleaned, sheltered, spoiled her and still. Whatever. 

39 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

nope...... love me pits

Your screen name will soon be what you say to a loved one when your beloved pet goes PIT! Just like a tiger going tiger! 

Also continue to drive 75mph towing your 15000lb 5th wheel with your lifted f250 with 10in lift. what could go wrong?

Edited by Bigboot

I'm gonna stay away from this one. 

45 minutes ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

Swimming pools in 3,2,1

I run my pool filter 24/7. Even in the winter.  All dogs go to heaven.

I effin hate pitbull too 

B6A94905-042E-4C8B-85B5-275672FAE20E.gif

Similar event with me about 8 years ago. Pit bull got loose from a couple of blocks over and started chewing up a little dog while the lady was walking it. Lady was SCREAMING!!!!!!!!  Everyone came out of their houses to help. Pit bull died when one guy hit it with a hammer to let go of the little dog. It was sad all around. Even the little dog died.

I'll stick with my GoldenDoodle. Wont tell you what NOT to get, but Im not interested in one. 

Some neighbor girl was walking her  pit.  Not on a leash . 

As both my lab , who I was throwing the ball for and our little Pom were in our front yard . Now our yards are all big as we live on horse property . But enjoy being in the front yard hanging and playing . 

Well the pit bolted after our lab , the lab held her own , but then ran to our front door , with pit in chase . Both crashing into the door . 

In a split second I put the Pom in my truck , he would of been dead . Grabbed the pit and through him of the porch , as far as I could . 

I was eff*ing pissed , because that same dog has chased my daughter , walking the dogs . And was warned by my daughter already.  To keep your dogs , in your yard .

the stupid girl ,started going off on me ,that I threw her dog , I told her , if that dog ever is in my yard again , it's going down with a shot from my gun . She flips me off and leaves . 

We call animal control , and they told us , our dogs needed to be on a leash in our yard. That was it . 

Then we have the pits that go by our business on a leash, that are super nice , and freindly , so eff*ing knows . 

I love the pits , there awsome looking . But there's always that feeling, that they could go off .

sorry for long winded story . 

I don't think dog have mean bones  but dogs are miss guided from owners that cause them to act out in my opinion.  I always look to the owner in events with dogs not just the breed.

3 hours ago, jefffff2180 said:

I don't think dog have mean bones  but dogs are miss guided from owners that cause them to act out in my opinion.  I always look to the owner in events with dogs not just the breed.

Use to think the same thing until....

My old roommate had two dogs. One was a mean looking big Doberman/ Rottie mix. The guy looked intimidating as hell. He was the biggest lover ever.  We had to warn people not to pet him because he would climb up on your lap and not leave and he was big enough so you couldn't really stop him.  Had a girlfriend come over for the first time told her don't pet him, Is he mean I said no just overly friendly.  About two minutes later I hear a "Help" from the front room.  Yep he had climbed up into her lap.

His other dog a Sharpe was evil incarnate.  She would take food outside a leave it just to draw the grackles in so she could attach them,  She bolted out of the house and attacked a dog being walked on a leash, She also had a board on the fence so she could push it out of the way. Get loose in the neighborhood attack pets, tree neighbors and then go back in the yard and hit the board again so it looked like she never left.

Both dogs raised by the same person at just about the same time,  the same way, just different breeds and different temperaments.

Never would own a pit, wouldn't want to take the chance. would also never own a Sharpe because of that dog for the same reason.

Our Gretchen, a pitbull, was the best dog I ever had.   

I've got a Husky right now that we dont trust around anyone.  A total piece of shit.  I pray for his death every day.

5 hours ago, jefffff2180 said:

I'm certainly NOT saying all pit bulls are bad. But let's say you're at the park with your toddler and a pit bull comes up to you and then a Labrador....which one are you gonna trust ??

34 minutes ago, The NOOB said:

I'm certainly NOT saying all pit bulls are bad. But let's say you're at the park with your toddler and a pit bull comes up to you and then a Labrador....which one are you gonna trust ??

Have been going to the same dog park for about three years.  There is this old grey Pit. When he gets out of the car you think he is going to eat the first dog he see's.  As soon as the leash is off that dog takes off running and running . It tries so hard to get dogs to chase him and when they do he just runs. My buddies little Jack Russel will chase him and as soon as the Jack gets close the pit stops and rolls onto his back.  Then jumps up and takes off running again. Can't tell you how many times I have seen this. I know the chances are greater that the dog will seriously hurt a person by taking out a knee than hurting a dog.  Doesn't mean every time I see a old grey pit come running thru the dog park I think it's him 

"Blood thirsty day walkers."

Guy loves Pits, thinks they taste great....

IMG_0091[1].JPG

Maybe it is one dog off leash while another on brings the bully out in them. You notice how they say never bring your leashed dog into the dog park...

Was at the river this weekend and neighbor pit attacked a golden retriever.  The golden did run up on the pit like it wanted to play and pit was on leash. Second dog its attacked at our park in a year. He has only owned it for a year and a half. Little in size but it would not let go. Finally released and took a bite out of my buddy that broke up the fight. 

1 hour ago, Bansh88 said:

A total piece of shit.  I pray for his death every day.

You gotta love Bansh88 ! 

#honesty 

Any Dog can bite or attack for different reasons.

Not all Breeds are created equal in the amount of damage they can inflect.

Act accordingly and keep your family safe. Don't assume with ANY dog, it takes time.

You don't let your toddler snuggle with a loaded .45 caliber right?

My Dad has a sweet, loving playful American staffordshire terrier

But I had to wrestle him off my dog last month when they met for the first time. My Dad NO CONTROL over this "Puppy" when he decided to go apeshit. I grabbed him by the neck and slammed his ass down on the floor by his collar until he submitted. Everyone else freaked out.

They jut don't belong with everyone, takes a certain amount of dedication to train and give them the love they need to be fairly safe in all environments.....even then...

american_staffordshire_terrier.jpg

2 hours ago, Bansh88 said:

Our Gretchen, a pitbull, was the best dog I ever had.   

I've got a Husky right now that we dont trust around anyone.  A total piece of shit.  I pray for his death every day.

1 hour ago, BaBaBouy said:

Guy loves Pits, thinks they taste great....

IMG_0091[1].JPG

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

nope...... love me pits

Arm pits are a little different!

11 hours ago, RideSand said:

I'll stick with my GoldenDoodle. Wont tell you what NOT to get, but Im not interested in one. 

My wife and kids want a golden doodle. Damn expensive.