Jump to content
The NOOB

Pit Bulls Bad !

Recommended Posts

I wouldn't mind if Pit Bulls killed every effing French Bulldog in my neighborhood  . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we set them loose at the Democratic convention?????????

"Take a Bite out of CRIME!" That slogan can come back very handily!

 

Edited by dbart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbart said:

Can we set them loose at the Democratic convention?????????

 

 

But then people will be saying “”” WHO LET THE DOGS OUT”””

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

But then people will be saying “”” WHO LET THE DOGS OUT”””

What if it was The Who, who let the dogs out? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The judge on peoples court said why is it always a bit bulls that attacks, never had a case where a poodle attacks. DON~~~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, donparscale said:

The judge on peoples court said why is it always a bit bulls that attacks, never had a case where a poodle attacks. DON~~~

Never a case that reaches the courthouse maybe.......scary some folks logic or lack of....

toon-3325.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blame a whole breed for the actions of some... makes sense... forget about the owner who let the dog get out of the house/yard and forget about you for not doing anything when you saw a dog cruising the streets by itself. Sounds like this could have been avoided had you got ahold of the dog when you saw him/her. Did that thought cross your mind when you let a dog continue to run free after it was right next to you causing no harm? 

 

But anyways. My pit bulls have been great dogs, great with kids and each other, and I don’t let them roam the streets off the leash like this dog was, that’s just irresponsible. Carry on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jefffff2180 said:

I don't think dog have mean bones  but dogs are miss guided from owners that cause them to act out in my opinion.  I always look to the owner in events with dogs not just the breed.

Exactly, just like when kids act out, or teens. No sense in blaming the whole breed for the actions of some dogs that are raised wrong. Sounds a lot like racism but for dogs lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, L453Hawkins said:

blame a whole breed for the actions of some... makes sense... forget about the owner who let the dog get out of the house/yard and forget about you for not doing anything when you saw a dog cruising the streets by itself. Sounds like this could have been avoided had you got ahold of the dog when you saw him/her. Did that thought cross your mind when you let a dog continue to run free after it was right next to you causing no harm? 

 

But anyways. My pit bulls have been great dogs, great with kids and each other, and I don’t let them roam the streets off the leash like this dog was, that’s just irresponsible. Carry on. 

I Always thought they were the most vicious breed out there that people own..... of course, correct me if I am wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chingon619 said:

I had a pit when I was married at an early age. All but 19 yrs old. Everything was fine until she turned on me. I was petting her while she layed next to me on the couch as I had just gotten home. Wife said some stupid ishh that led to an argument where I raised my voice from living room to kitchen where she was. Well she apparently sided with her when she instantly snapped onto my wrist on the hand that was petting her. She had her jaw locked down with fangs deep into my wrist, but not all the way. She growled, I couldn't get her to open up until I stared deeply into her eye and growled back "you better efn let my hand go or I'm gonna..." she was off squirmed into the next room. Went straight for her and threw her ass out!!! Had her picked up next day by some other kid. Shoulda had him take the wife back then too. Never again can I trust them. I fed, bathed, cleaned, sheltered, spoiled her and still. Whatever. 

So you yelled at your wife and your dog bit you?  I wonder why that marriage didn’t last 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't read all the posts, but my Mom has 2 and my sister and I agree to NEVER leave her 3 year old unattended near them. That being said, when they 'snap' it's probably to late. Their bite is like the jaws of life.

I'm not Adolf Hitler or something, but I'd be for total extermination of the bread, my $.02.

Had many an argument with Mom and my sister (she has 1). 

My Mom is in her 70's. I think they'd DIE and KILL to protect her, but I just don't trust them fuggers.

I wonder what the statistics are on them. You hear 'it's the owner' but then you hear stories, where the dog had NEVER done anything, then just snaps.

Not a big fan of Rott's either.

abc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RK Racing said:

I Always thought they were the most vicious breed out there that people own..... of course, correct me if I am wrong.

Arguing with someone about a dog breed is like arguing with liberals, I’m not gonna change your mind, you’re not gonna change mine. I’m pretty sure chihuahuas are the most vicious dogs people own though 🤷‍♀️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, L453Hawkins said:

blame a whole breed for the actions of some... makes sense... forget about the owner who let the dog get out of the house/yard and forget about you for not doing anything when you saw a dog cruising the streets by itself. Sounds like this could have been avoided had you got ahold of the dog when you saw him/her. Did that thought cross your mind when you let a dog continue to run free after it was right next to you causing no harm? 

 

But anyways. My pit bulls have been great dogs, great with kids and each other, and I don’t let them roam the streets off the leash like this dog was, that’s just irresponsible. Carry on. 

Funny thing is, dogs of all breeds get out of their yards, they just dont attack people on the regular.

Also, all dog breeds have bad owners, not just pitts.   

All pitts are great dogs until they aren't.

Carry on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

I didn't read all the posts, but my Mom has 2 and my sister and I agree to NEVER leave her 3 year old unattended near them. That being said, when they 'snap' it's probably to late. Their bite is like the jaws of life.

I'm not Adolf Hitler or something, but I'd be for total extermination of the bread, my $.02.

Had many an argument with Mom and my sister (she has 1). 

My Mom is in her 70's. I think they'd DIE and KILL to protect her, but I just don't trust them fuggers.

I wonder what the statistics are on them. You hear 'it's the owner' but then you hear stories, where the dog had NEVER done anything, then just snaps.

Not a big fan of Rott's either.

abc

You’ll be surprised when you look at the statistics and look at temperament tests that have been done. Another reason they seem so vicious is because their population is substation higher than other dog breeds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dune Marshall said:

Funny thing is, dogs of all breeds get out of their yards, they just dont attack people on the regular.

Also, all dog breeds have bad owners, not just pitts.   

All pitts are great dogs until they aren't.

Carry on

I got bit by some lady down the streets Labrador a few months ago when she was out of her yard, I managed to still put a leash on her and walk and drive around for two hours trying to find the $hitty owner until she was outside turning off her sprinkler at 10pm. I don’t blame the dog for biting me as she was scared and dehydrated, I do blame the owner for not paying attention to her pet and not even caring to go look for her though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, L453Hawkins said:

So you yelled at your wife and your dog bit you?  I wonder why that marriage didn’t last 😂😂😂

Because she was a stupid c**t and if that dog would've understood the stupid ishh she said, she would've probably gave me the "why do you put up with this beeo**" look! 🤣 good riddance! Young and dumb is all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chingon619 said:

Because she was a stupid c**t and if that dog would've understood the stupid ishh she said, she would've probably gave me the "why do you put up with this beeo**" look! 🤣 good riddance! Young and dumb is all. 

Oh she sounds like a Hot Mess...she was like a 8 - 10 right?

:dancer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know about you but I sure rather get bitten by a lab over a pitbull any day of the week and I think if you ask anybody on earth if they would rather be bitten if they had to buy a Labrador retriever than a pitbull. That chart doesn’t talk about people’s faces tore apart by the clamping pressure of a pitbull. I have often heard over the years that there are more lab bites over any other dog being the Labrador is the most popular breed out there.

9166B07F-6E6A-4350-9B6C-F3D92E5B5F07.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RK Racing said:

I don’t know about you but I sure rather get bitten by a lab over a pitbull any day of the week and I think if you ask anybody on earth if they would rather be bitten if they had to buy a Labrador retriever than a pitbull. That chart doesn’t talk about people’s faces tore apart by the clamping pressure of a pitbull. I have often heard over the years that there are more lab bites over any other dog being the Labrador is the most popular breed out there.

9166B07F-6E6A-4350-9B6C-F3D92E5B5F07.png

These statistics might be misleading.

a. What is the percentage of attacks per bread population? If Labs outnumber Pitts by 10/1 then these statistics are useless.

b. Also, what about the severity of the 'bite?

I have no dog ... LOL.. in this fight. Are two little mutts died a while ago, now we just get a rental.. my parents who live on Lido Isle in Zoo Port Beach travel extensively. We've been watching their King Charles for about a month.

Wife and all the kids want another dog, but I veto that deal.. I don't want to 'take care' of another 'being.' ... My wife came to the marriage with a Chihuahua and a 1/2 Chihuahua Pomeranian mix.  One drowned in our pool (blind) at 16, the Pomeranian mix lived until 22!

... of course I brought 3 kids to the marriage so.. what can I say ... really 

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RK Racing said:

Similar event with me about 8 years ago. Pit bull got loose from a couple of blocks over and started chewing up a little dog while the lady was walking it. Lady was SCREAMING!!!!!!!!  Everyone came out of their houses to help. Pit bull died when one guy hit it with a hammer to let go of the little dog. It was sad all around. Even the little dog died.

not everyone ...... one person was taking a sh!t another was having sex .... so i call :bss:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

not everyone ...... one person was taking a sh!t another was having sex .... so i call :bss:

It was in the local newspaper. And then the following week the police shot a pitbull that was coming at them. Look it Up fact checker, it’s in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRUSTY said:

Oh she sounds like a Hot Mess...she was like a 8 - 10 right?

:dancer:

Definitely bud! On the smart/hot matrix she was a solid 9.8 lol not a unicorn for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...