The NOOB

Pit Bulls Bad !

11 hours ago, The NOOB said:

I'm certainly NOT saying all pit bulls are bad. But let's say you're at the park with your toddler and a pit bull comes up to you and then a Labrador....which one are you gonna trust ??

Lab bit me in the face bout 10 years ago. 

11 hours ago, The NOOB said:

I'm certainly NOT saying all pit bulls are bad. But let's say you're at the park with your toddler and a pit bull comes up to you and then a Labrador....which one are you gonna trust ??

I’ll trust them both after I let them sniff my hand and get a feel for their temperament, but I will say I’m gonna like he pit more than the lab 🤷‍♀️

My pit Dodger playing in the kiddie pool with my gf's kid. Have had him 5 years and had Butters my red nose for 14.  Neither dog has attacked a human or other animal.  Vicious animals they are. Some of you sound like scared little bitches.

IMG_0153-preview.JPG

4 hours ago, L453Hawkins said:

Exactly, just like when kids act out, or teens. No sense in blaming the whole breed for the actions of some dogs that are raised wrong. Sounds a lot like racism but for dogs lol 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a yellow lab roaming the streets might be a tad less of a threat (to human or canine life and limb) then a pit running the streets. Could be wrong, dunno. 

1 minute ago, spize909 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that a yellow lab roaming the streets might be a tad less of a threat (to human or canine life and limb) then a pit running the streets. Could be wrong, dunno. 

and that would mean if both are aggressive dogs (of which 99.9% of yellow labs are not).

41 minutes ago, spize909 said:

and that would mean if both are aggressive dogs (of which 99.9% of yellow labs are not).

Why yellow labs? Black labs matter too! 

44 minutes ago, L453Hawkins said:

Black labs matter too! 

Feel like I've heard that before!

3 hours ago, RK Racing said:

It was in the local newspaper. And then the following week the police shot a pitbull that was coming at them. Look it Up fact checker, it’s in there.

:lol:  i knew i get u to talk to me :bigrin :wash11::nono:

32 minutes ago, I'm Sorry said:

:lol:  i knew i get u to talk to me :bigrin :wash11::nono:

You are such a lovable turd..... 💩

I'm a huge animal lover and I have always had good or decent interactions with Pits.  I  read a book on dog psychology and it was talking about how some Pit's brain chemistry changes as they get older and makes them very unpredictable.

14 hours ago, CRUSTY said:

Everyone LOVES Labs  :dunno:

Snuggle up with a Tosa Inu for some real fun.. :lol:

Jesus a chow.... I forgot about those. Meanest effers I’ve ever come in contact with. 

9166B07F-6E6A-4350-9B6C-F3D92E5B5F07.png

This is what Google says.  Who knows,  I dont want any dog biting me!!

Pit bulls were responsible for the highest percentage of reported bites across all the studies (22.5%), followed by mixed breeds (21.2%), and German shepherds (17.8%). Mixed-breed dogs and pit bulls were found to have the highest relative risk of biting, as well as the highest average damage per bite.Jun 6, 2019

4 minutes ago, Dune Marshall said:

9166B07F-6E6A-4350-9B6C-F3D92E5B5F07.png

This is what Google says.  Who knows,  I dont want any dog biting me!!

Pit bulls were responsible for the highest percentage of reported bites across all the studies (22.5%), followed by mixed breeds (21.2%), and German shepherds (17.8%). Mixed-breed dogs and pit bulls were found to have the highest relative risk of biting, as well as the highest average damage per bite.Jun 6, 2019

Studies without the supporting details are like a gorgeous prostitute that you don't know has AIDS.

5 minutes ago, Retired said:

Studies without the supporting details are like a gorgeous prostitute that you don't know has AIDS.

I'm real sorry to hear about that.   Hopefully she was worth it 🙂 

1 hour ago, Dune Marshall said:

I'm real sorry to hear about that.   Hopefully she was worth it 🙂 

Not sure if serious so....

https://www.google.com/search?q=analogy&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS503US503&oq=analogy&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.3341j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Imagine violence/injury/death statistics for groups of people...

Chihuahuas are the worst when it comes to biting......

my ex had one, and it would sleep under the blankets by my feet and go tiger on my toes if i moved at night

Edited by sausage450r

34 minutes ago, sausage450r said:

Chihuahuas are the worst when it comes to biting......

my ex had one, and it would sleep under the blankets by my feet and go tiger on my toes if i moved at night

That’s the only dog that has bit me.  And drew blood