Cookie

Corona Virus, how is affecting you?

“Corona Virus, how is it affecting you”

So far, not at all.

Snagging season starts Sunday...............

Ain’t no rednecks around here gonna change their routine one iota.

St. Clair County

Country     United States
State     Missouri
Founded    January 29, 1841
Named for    Arthur St. Clair
Seat    Osceola
Largest city    Appleton City
Area
 • Total    702 sq mi (1,820 km2)
 • Land    670 sq mi (1,700 km2)
 • Water    32 sq mi (80 km2)  4.6%
Population (2010)
 • Total    9,805
 • Estimate (2018)    9,395
 • Density    14/sq mi (5.4/km2)
Time zone    UTC−6 (Central)
 • Summer (DST)    UTC−5 (CDT)
Congressional district

http://www.stclaircomo.com/

Wow! California is really taking the coronavirus seriously. The new testing methods are being done without even leaving your house! No hospital or office visit necessary! All you have to do is mail a sample of your stool to:

Governor Gavin Newsom

1303 10th St Suite 1173

Sacramento, CA

89119425_10221779618150753_3174044126677041152_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/NHRA-officials-say-Gatornationals-race-has-been-suspended-568753671.html

As of yesterday Good Guys next weekend in Scottsdale was happening but this morning website says canceled.

Edit: Posted before seeing Dons thread. https://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?/forums/topic/367564-racing/

Edited by onanysunday

Went shopping with wife this morning, things are nuts. But they did have one isle stocked. But no Supercross tonight that sucks

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

3 hours ago, sandthing56 said:

Went shopping with wife this morning, things are nuts. But they did have one isle stocked. But no Supercross tonight that sucks

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

People bought all the TP, but not an ounce of beer?  Definitely pussies driving this hysteria... 

DAMNIT!!! CAN'T EVEN KISS MY WIFE THE SAME LOL SUSPECT AF! HAHAHAA

The wife and I went grocery shopping this morning in our neighborhood 20 miles west of Phoenix,  both WalMart and Fry's were fairly busy and some of the shelves were empty. There were definitely no paper towels, napkins or TP and the canned goods section was bare. An employee was restocking with paper plates and red plastic cups and told us to grab them while she was there because there were no more in the back, we didn't realize that paper plates and plastic cups were a survival commodity, we passed on both. We then came back home and unloaded what little we bought and got in the truck and headed off to Sam's Club, we were pleasantly surprised to find the store really not too bad and other than the paper towel and TP stuff gone the whole store has good stocks of everything and didn't appear to have been pilfered at all. We even grabbed a hot dog and soda on the way out with zero wait. The gas station had plenty of diesel which I was concerned with , as well as the propane filling station next door. 

I believe that everyone is in stock up mode and now that everyone has their pantry full things will return to normal by next weekend or so. Things will level out soon enough when everyone realizes that the sun will continue to rise and set and that food will be available. A nationwide lockdown might do everyone some good. lol

ahipara 55, I have no desire to argue with you over anything, especially your investing beliefs. I personally don't need to wake up, I am not naïve to the world I live in and have been doing pretty good doing what I've been doing. Everyone has their opinions and that's ok, I may even take a gander at some of the things you have spoke of. I did by the way, make some money on a few day trades I made yesterday with Disney stock, it is volatile but if timed right one can get in and out the same day with more than they started with. Peace.

Not sure what survival handbook all these morons are reading, but I'm sure not one of them include toilet paper. This is so effing stupid. Why are people hysterically stockpiling everything 

39 minutes ago, punkur67 said:

Not sure what survival handbook all these morons are reading, but I'm sure not one of them include toilet paper. This is so effing stupid. Why are people hysterically stockpiling everything 

Because of a moderate flu outbreak with the evil hitler worshipping orange man as president. World’s gonna end. Duh. :bigrin 

On 3/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, MWB said:

I other related news.  Somebody stole the two fresh rolls of single ply industrial toilet paper out of the J-John at my work site,  This is not in a crack head neighborhood it is actually adjacent to some million dollar horse property's and not far from my own home...... and yes I am sure they stole the toilet paper. They left the cut padlock on the ground.

Full on retard and once you go full on retard.............

Just trying to pass on a good deal

when I see it......

0AE28512-FCE2-47DE-A125-B8408518C6DC.thumb.png.bb2cb0404ff133d724262b0b55d237be.png

That's not really helpful. They can just unwind it and you're left with an empty roll locked to your pipe.

:lol:

Posted (edited)

https://www.howardluksmd.com/sports-medicine/covid-19-update-3-14-2020-concerned-physicians-unite/

And take it with a grain of salt. Just some info. I thought the youtube video of the math about it was interesting.

Edited by Air450

2 minutes ago, Rockwood said:

#ClintonBodyCount?

51DB4199-681E-4D6F-BFAD-0764E53BDE85.thumb.png.03c0c9f5387371498826824ec56f9b8a.png

Try refreshing. And take it with a grain of salt. Just some info.

went out to my favorite restaurant last night without a reservation.  No trouble finding parking, no wait for a table, owner comped our dessert.  Thanks Covid-19 for easing the crowd situation in Nor CA!

1 hour ago, Air450 said:

https://www.howardluksmd.com/sports-medicine/covid-19-update-3-14-2020-concerned-physicians-unite/

And take it with a grain of salt. Just some info. I thought the youtube video of the math about it was interesting.

Really good and i believe factual article on all accts. Big problem is the things not said. Mass hysteria about covid 19 and “abundance of caution” have choked the healthcare system more than covid19.

meaning, people are rushing to the hospital with coughs and stopped up sinuses, and they still must be seen. 1 out of 20 people going sure they are covid positive really have a reason to be concerned.

It will be interesting to look back 2 weeks from now and see where what transpired and if people tar and feather their news personalities

The big 5 in cerritos. Even the anti gun folks are buying guns hahahahah

3F7D0537-513E-4CEC-9628-3356B5ABD653.jpeg

Posted (edited)

The latest development is one I thought was going to happen in 6 months+ or so.

I'm a steel contractor. All last year things were similar to the top in '05 as far as work loads and competent employee shortage. 6 months ago or so guys started gettin' funny. Loyalty is EVERYTHING to me.

I'm very demanding but fair. My guys are never out of work. 

Some workers started jumping ship for an extra dollar or two. I have a policy that if you sit down with me and you still decide to leave for another company, the door is open for you to come back. If you just pull a no show and jump, the door is welded shut.

Guess what? Yeah, the are asking for jobs back. Those that jumped are SOL. I get a little redemption when saying no as now MY turn.

So there's that.

Edited by ahipara 55

Might as well post it here to.

LOVE IT!!!