Cookie

Corona Virus, how is affecting you?

My commutes to work are getting shorter in time. Don't know if it's related but I'll take it.

Andrew

9 hours ago, Rockwood said:

Makes me wanna put together some silly over the top outfit like that and go shop and make people laugh

Posted (edited)

Special Olympics State Basketball Tourney just got cancelled. Daughter is bummed! Peace

well................ we just went full retard........  this is only a small part of the email I received last night....  they want us to do conference calls/WebEx meetings with people here in our building..........

Meetings:

1. Limit face to face meetings.  Make use of conference calls or zoom meetings instead, whenever possible

2. If a meeting must go ahead, limit participation to those that are essential  

3. Try to keep an empty seat between people during meetings (another reason to keep them small)

EFF, E3 just got cancelled and its in JUNE! That is the biggest gaming show in LA! That is really gonna put the hurt on the industry I am in!

WTF people....in 2 weeks this will all be a has been!

BTW, does anyone need their lawn mowed or car washed...house vacuumed????

:bag:

2 hours ago, Air450 said:

Livingin-Fear-TV

I already did this. DON~~~

I do billing for healthcare, not a billing company. I design, print, and mail all the statements. we have slowed down the last week or so. most of our customers are billing companies and the office admin type from healthcare. not sure if admin are staying away from the doctors offices or not, but customers I normally get calls and emails from I have not been getting. might just mean in a couple weeks when things calm down ill get slammed with work. 

HARD TO GET THE HOOKERS TO SHOW UP 

Golden State Warriors will play in front of no fans now, I feel bad for the Concession people that rely on this money to live.  This all trickles down into the economy.

Also, Seattle SX (March 28th) in jeopardy as well.

I have opening day tickets for Dodgers, I will be pissed if it gets canceled.  Was a Christmas present from my kids...……...

3 hours ago, Bobalos said:

well................ we just went full retard........ 

Us too.     Quote from the memo........................

• Employees must critically review all travel plans and the potential consequences of such travel on the workplace and family. All business travel currently scheduled or contemplated must be reviewed by the supervisor and reasonable alternatives (such as video conferencing) should be used if feasible. Per the attached COVID-19 Travel Advisory, personal travel may require the employee to remain at home for a certain period of time upon return.

One guy, who went to Mexico last weekend to see family, just got two weeks off with pay to self quarantine at home because a policy wasn't formulated yet. Now, if you leave the country, you have to use sick leave when you get back.

RecklessPlainBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

4 hours ago, donparscale said:

image.thumb.png.917a9151179913754e2f7746c21d7a70.png

That is just crazy......

2 hours ago, Cookie said:

Golden State Warriors will play in front of no fans now, I feel bad for the Concession people that rely on this money to live.  This all trickles down into the economy.

Also, Seattle SX (March 28th) in jeopardy as well.

I have opening day tickets for Dodgers, I will be pissed if it gets canceled.  Was a Christmas present from my kids...……...

Now NCAA Tourney will be played without fans...……………..why even have the event?  These sports were developed for the fans to enjoy...………….of course they will all still gt their TV money.

I was just notified that the ATP (Tennis Org) has told their pros to stop offering lessons.  WTF, this is a CPR class, these lessons are outside one on one.  I m not a tennis person, just saw it on my news feed, don't judge me.

all u sick peeps stay out of Idaho..........

Michael Osterholm is an internationally recognized expert in infectious disease epidemiology. He is Regents Professor, McKnight Presidential Endowed Chair in Public Health, the director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, a professor in the Technological Leadership Institute, College of Science and Engineering, and an adjunct professor in the Medical School, all at the University of Minnesota. Look for his book "Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Deadly Germs" for more info

I heard the NCAA was gonna cancel the women's basketball playoffs.....till they realized nobody shows up to it anyways.....

6 hours ago, POWDER said:

HARD TO GET THE HOOKERS TO SHOW UP 

Hookers love powder

6AB2D451-491C-4848-BEEB-4C5AA8D23252.jpeg

well we just cancelled a HUGE annual meeting that probably has over 1000 people in attendance in 2 weeks. and then the damn thunder game, right at tip off is cancelled and all in attendance sent home.

this is just nuts. let the rioting begin