Jump to content
sausage450r

Good watches while we are all quarantined

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, sausage450r said:

My wife and i watched that a few days, holy crap! Prime example of what happens when white trash gets money

So the Tiger King is a white, blond haired guy with a mullet named Joe. Changes his name to fit his profession.

Does he remind anyone of somebody in the dune world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dream House

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spize909 said:

So the Tiger King is a white, blond haired guy with a mullet named Joe. Changes his name to fit his profession.

Does he remind anyone of somebody in the dune world?

Joe Fab? What do I win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ozark

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 9:04 AM, Wheres Hotboat? said:

Tiger King on Netflix...…...FTW!

awesome show huh? lol

not far from where we live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SUPERMAN DIES????? 😢😢😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been binging on my favorite all-time TV Show, and my favorite TV personality, Horatio.

 

Horatio56.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ahipara 55 said:

Ozark

 

Just started season 3👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 6:58 PM, ahipara 55 said:

Joe Fab? What do I win?

Joe Exotic, Joe Fab, Joe Dirt...……….hmmm. Never seen any of them in the same room together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, zilla68 said:

awesome show huh? lol

not far from where we live

I had no clue places like that existed until watching the show.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched 1917.  Good flick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 7:11 PM, spize909 said:

Pandemic on Netflix. Not encouraging.

 

Yep, am eye opener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 10:59 PM, Sndsamplr said:

Just started season 3👍

I am ready for season 4

West World is good starts out slow first season but it worth it,

all the californiacation fans  should like TrueBlood 

good time to start Game of Thrones again,

Project Bluebook was good,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, J Alper said:

I am ready for season 4

West World is good starts out slow first season but it worth it,

all the californiacation fans  should like TrueBlood 

good time to start Game of Thrones again,

Project Bluebook was good,

All of these awesome shows I never got into...

But the kids are home all day as well.  Ugh.  No way I want my 9 year old daughter seeing these... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 10:59 PM, Sndsamplr said:

Just started season 3👍

Just finished......... Your going to like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bing watching Amazon Prime..

Many to choose from..

Last night, The Hunters.

Just watched Once Upon a Time In Hollywood.

It's a parody of the Manson gang and the people involved.

Clever hot ending  ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

Bing watching Amazon Prime..

Many to choose from..

Last night, The Hunters.

Just watched Once Upon a Time In Hollywood.

It's a parody of the Manson gang and the people involved.

Clever hot ending  ..

It's not a parody of the Manson Gang it is the way it happens in Quentin's Universe.  All of his movies are intertwined and the history from one effects the future in others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sill, the flame thrower was a nice touch..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

Sill, the flame thrower was a nice touch..

The flame thrower was from a movie about the Inglorious Basterds killing Hitler in a Paris movie theater......... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MWB said:

The flame thrower was from a movie about the Inglorious Basterds killing Hitler in a Paris movie theater......... 

Yes, That One Also.

It may be a Tarantino fetish..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, sausage450r said:

My wife and i watched that a few days, holy crap! Prime example of what happens when white trash gets money

Found out the kid that shot himself *spoiler* went to my high school. Albeit a few years after I did. Lived behind my buddies house before joining this shit show. Shout out to Chino High for producing one of these gems!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JDMeister said:

Yes, That One Also.

It may be a Tarantino fetish..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowfall

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, zilla68 said:

awesome show huh? lol

not far from where we live

Yup just finished this. Can't make this stuff up. Seriously. If you have not seen it don't read the bottom text SPOILER ALERT!!!!

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And they just re-opened the missing millionaire case this week due to the series.  Carole Baskin they are coming for you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...