The NOOB

And the Great SxS Sell Off beginnnns...

Now 👀

I already sold mine. DON~~~

Too soon...

Oh man. I just bought one.

I just bought mine and destroyed it first trip out. Peace

Great deals could be just ahead, if owners aren't upside down in them.

Interesting, noticed lots of newer ones out there this year, loan balance may hold those prices up while those that payed cash will probably be in the position to hold onto them. Be interested in the fire / theft ratio if the recession lasts...  Either way, I agree with Crusty, too soon.

Posted (edited)

I predict a lot of belt failure fires..    On another note,  I may have the opportunity to finally finish my Desert Dynamics prerunner , as I predict some good values coming down the road.. Having zero debt is great.. Lots of values to be had.. I also agree we are only seeing the tip, of the tip , of the iceberg yet.. This is going to more than anyone is predicting< and the disease is only one facet of it.  The political fallout , and then the following financial impact could potentially make the depression seem  like candy land..I hope I am wrong.. Stay safe.

Edited by SCHMIDTY

I'm waiting for the great outboard motor sell off! 

Anyone have a 4 stroke 150? :lol: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RayClay said:

But you bought well. So did I.😊

Edited by ahipara 55

The best anti-dote for this topic.....Load up what you have and head to Mother G! Peace

30 minutes ago, SCHMIDTY said:

I predict a lot of belt failure fires..    On another note,  I may have the opportunity to finally finish my Desert Dynamics prerunner , as I predict some good values coming down the road.. Having zero debt is great.. Lots of values to be had.. I also agree we are only seeing the tip, of the tip , of the iceberg yet.. This is going to more than anyone is predicting< and the disease is only one facet of it.  The political fallout , and then the following financial impact could potentially make the depression seem  like candy land..I hope I am wrong.. Stay safe.

Hey, I thought I was the resident doom and gloomer. I hope you're wrong also.

The banks will be bulk selling them off. The new values will be set by the public.

Polaris may be in for some trouble with all the assets they have acquired recently.

I don't think they foresaw BRP stealing the market a few years back.

15 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Hey, I thought I was the resident doom and gloomer. I hope you're wrong also.

No Shiit. Look what you're doing ahipara 55!! Spreading the Doom and Gloom disease. HAHA. Peace

I'll be putting the trusty Rhino up for sale soon.

But that is to get into something new.

Just need to pay my truck off first. So I'll be out of the game for a little bit but it is for the greater good!

If anyone is looking for a solid 4-seater L/T, something your kids can learn to drive...hit me up.

:dbart:

6 minutes ago, dbart said:

I'll be putting the trusty Rhino up for sale soon.

But that is to get into something new.

Just need to pay my truck off first. So I'll be out of the game for a little bit but it is for the greater good!

If anyone is looking for a solid 4-seater L/T, something your kids can learn to drive...hit me up.

:dbart:

@Ruben  :deal: Pull the trigger.... #RhinoLife

1 hour ago, CHEFF said:

The best anti-dote for this topic.....Load up what you have and head to Mother G! Peace

Not a good idea. The wind has been blowing a lot the past few days and there are no tracks in the dunes  for people to follow. 

43 minutes ago, Flip-Flop said:

Not a good idea. The wind has been blowing a lot the past few days and there are no tracks in the dunes  for people to follow. 

Wow, sounds dangerous, I bet the BLM closes it any second now...better cancel those trips.

Posted (edited)

Let's assume that most of the people receiving the "Bailout Money" on top of their weekly unemployment checks just received a raise increase of a 150% and therefore will spend their free money prudently :nono: on things like ya know SxS payments for the next 39 weeks anyway LOL

Edited by GROPER
4mo's to 39 weeks WOW !!!!!

Hahaha. Funny shit🤘

Should be interesting.  Maybe I'll be able to get a new Turbo S for pennies on the dollar AND 0% (I don't like financing "toys"... but if it's "free money" it's a different story).  

-TJ

4 hours ago, RayClay said:

And I'm pouring $ into my Honda Talon like there is no end in sight. These things are worse than a sand car LOL. 

Curious, having never financed are these personal loans or is there a lean on the title?

1 hour ago, richard h said:

Curious, having never financed are these personal loans or is there a lean on the title?

Usually a lien

21 minutes ago, HonEXduner said:

Usually a lien

thus the need for full coverage insurance and the fire rate.....