The NOOB

And the Great SxS Sell Off beginnnns...

2 hours ago, Intro2Rhino said:

I know this isn’t the for sale portion of the forum but I can’t help myself but to contribute with the fire sale / CV Sale: 

2004 rhino 660 runs and drives but definitely not a looker 

$2500!!! I need cash 😂

89C36B1C-C907-4216-88BC-A990B1D2E977.jpeg

I like the RZR seats

21 hours ago, dbart said:

That is the goal!

:cheers:

If you have not seen it yet go on Facebook at watch Gordon's live video discussing the new Speed SXS.  I know it is out of your budget, but some cool stuff. 

19 hours ago, quaddaddy said:

I like the RZR seats

You really want to sell this?

On 3/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, sausage450r said:

Im thinkin the car crash is comming. 

All these jku’s, f250, 2500s on 8 year loans are gonna start defaulting

:ptom:

On 3/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, Southbayrhino22 said:

That happened to me years ago. Bought a new ultra boat and they pocketed my $3800 and never purchased the warranty.  Heard it happened at a local honda dealer as well.  They sold hundreds of warranties and never purchased them.

Did someone go to prison? Did you file a complaint?

On 3/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, sausage450r said:

Im thinkin the car crash is comming. 

All these jku’s, f250, 2500s on 8 year loans are gonna start defaulting

Newsome will protect them.........

48 minutes ago, ahipara 55 said:

Did someone go to prison? Did you file a complaint?

No. They had my boat for months while they made excuses why it could not be fixed under warranty untilI called the warranty co myself. It was a long time ago. Sure they were banking on me never making a warranty claim and I would of never known. Owner back then is still a member here but he was not involved in the sale.  Heard they had some good cocaine parties back then at the house by puddingstone.

Posted (edited)

I'm still enjoying my OG Maverick to the MAX.  1656 miles.  This photo is from TODAY.  But sure if SxS's are really going to lose value, and my employer doesn't lay me off down the road, I'd like to scoop up a Turbo RR.  What I don't see here in this topic so far is why SxS's in particular are going to drop in price.  Are we talking used ones because owners need to bail out, or are the SxS companies going to be in trouble because people won't have disposable income or cash anymore?

20200328_162207.jpg

Edited by Phoenix7

7 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

I'm still enjoying my OG Maverick to the MAX.  1656 miles.  This photo is from TODAY.  But sure if SxS's are really going to lose value, and my employer doesn't lay me off down the road, I'd like to scoop up a Turbo RR.  What I don't see here in this topic so far is why SxS's in particular are going to drop in price.  Are we talking used ones because owners need to bail out, or are the SxS companies going to be in trouble because people won't have disposable income or cash anymore?

20200328_162207.jpg

BOTH

14 hours ago, Southbayrhino22 said:

No. They had my boat for months while they made excuses why it could not be fixed under warranty untilI called the warranty co myself. It was a long time ago. Sure they were banking on me never making a warranty claim and I would of never known. Owner back then is still a member here but he was not involved in the sale.  Heard they had some good cocaine parties back then at the house by puddingstone.

I think I know who you are referring to. Was the boat shop in Pomona?

1 hour ago, ahipara 55 said:

I think I know who you are referring to. Was the boat shop in Pomona?

The valley location is where I bought it. There was 3 locations back then.  Now they are in Havasu.  Have not seen much negative lately but few years ago. There was a lot of issues at new location. 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:56 AM, Southbayrhino22 said:

That happened to me years ago. Bought a new ultra boat and they pocketed my $3800 and never purchased the warranty.  Heard it happened at a local honda dealer as well.  They sold hundreds of warranties and never purchased them.

I guess the 200% profit margin wasn't enough...?