Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John@Outfront Mtrsprts

under ground bunker.............................is it time?

Recommended Posts

you know its only a matter of time before that excavator is going to do something like this.  and that guys excavator was dinky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have an excavator and you have the land...…..should have done it already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want one of those Idaho Militia type bunker complexes.....they always look cooler on tv than in real life.....damp, musty.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, realbadlarry said:

I want one of those Idaho Militia type bunker complexes.....they always look cooler on tv than in real life.....damp, musty.....

👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is about 10 levels of stupid..........  I cant even imagine how much that cost to build & I suppose if someone else is paying for it............... ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!  LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With your land and excavator all you need is a few large conex containers and you will have all you need.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one. Needs to be updated. Here is a pic of the entry (when they were plastering the pool).

DSC_0019.jpeg

DSC_0020.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now that I think about it................ if I could go down there any time I wanted & shot my Kimber........................ 

Sign me up!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my house is on a similar 15foot hillside that would be perfect for a huge bunker.  now you know if i built one i couldnt tell you guys about it or you'd all be trying to come over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who wants to live through the Apocalypse ... The dystopian world afterward  might not be fun unless it's Mad Max.... or maybe a lot of Zombies to take down

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

my house is on a similar 15foot hillside that would be perfect for a huge bunker.  now you know if i built one i couldnt tell you guys about it or you'd all be trying to come over

 

I'd like to put you on my Christmas Card list John. Whats your address? Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

 

I'd like to put you on my Christmas Card list John. Whats your address? Peace

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.  its the little white house at the end of the street 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, John@Outfront Mtrsprts said:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500.  its the little white house at the end of the street 

 

You got a dog? HA! Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post
Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...