mike dee

Just out of curiosity...

Do you personally  know anyone with the Corona virus?

or do u ?

Posted (edited)

I don't know anybody with it or know anybody that knows anybody with it. 

Edited by Hondo

3 minutes ago, Hondo said:

I don't know anybody with it or know anybody that knows anybody with it. 

Same here.

Nope.

This whole thing is bullshit.

Same here :dunno: 

we did take the opportunity to tell our non essential broom pusher to take a 14 day quarantine since he tried to call out sick friday with a cough :yay: 

joe diffie

A friend in CA had it early on.  She was exposed to a large gathering of Chinese in San Francisco.   One of my wife's friends had a good friend that died from it again in the bay area.  Other than that, I do not know of any.

We were own a zoom meeting the other night with a church group and they said their next door neighbors both have it. 

But directly ?  NOPE 

I smell a rat in this thing for sure 

I have a runny nose... 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t understand it personally, one person gets it and you don’t hear about the rest of the house hold contracting it while the “one” guy is on the 14 day quarantine. Maybe the rear of the household isn’t news worthy, but when my household gets sick, it’s a trickle effect we’re we all generally get it. 

doesn’t help that it’s spring and I get allergies every year as a result 🤦🏻‍♂️

Not Personally but a friend of a friend had it early on, airline stewardess on fight out of Seattle but she is doing okay now.

Wife got sick last week now I have it. Being LEO I have more exposure than most (Having to work crowd control at Costco lol) but what we got was still NOT Corona. Supposedly in my city we have a dozen or so confirmed but don’t know any personally. 

No sir I dont.

Nope, don know anyone

I don’t know anyone that has tested positive. I personally think my family had it in January. My kids all fought super high fevers for almost a week each. I had it as well with the fever and aches and pains. All the symptoms add up to what we had. We went to kaiser a few times and they checked for flu and it was negative every time. It sure was a rough bug, don’t know for sure though. 

I have ran on 4 people that have it one of them have since died.  All of the ones I ran on were 50 and over.  This is REAL and pretty gnarly. We have right around 25 confirmed cases in my battalion and 3 deaths.  These stats were from the other day.  Also The National guard has set up a hospital with the anticipation of this getting worse.  I recommend taking your vitamins and washing your hands well,  and limit your exposure to other people especially if you are older and have any type of medical problems.   

CA3AC44E-02B6-457E-A902-BA8F683D523E.jpeg

ED634BA3-F9FC-4D2E-962F-CCBB8218D62D.jpeg

50ECD800-82D9-4D52-BFFC-F5E1B7794C8A.jpeg

Yes, one of my plumbers got it, lives with his elderly parents, they both now have it and not doing good. 

Plus the dude was working up until he got tested. So now his company and all homeowners they were in contact with are all on 14day lockdown

Nope...

A friend on Facebook knows somebody that died......

Had a family member in contact with the first AZ death person. Their whole family is in quarantine now. I started thinking this was all BS, but I also don’t think we’ve seen the worst of it yet. I would be lying if I didn’t say I was a little concerned.

Yes, I know a couple. weird thing is 1 person with no underlying conditions got it pretty bad. Was feeling sick like she was gonna catch a cold. This was a Thursday.  Kept getting worse and went to Urgent Care on Sunday. Was sent home with pneumonia  and some meds. Feeling worse, now comes Wednesday and Dd prescribes different meds. Feeling worse now it's Friday and decides to call cousin who is a Dr. Cousin sees her at his office and tells her to rush to ER.

I guess ER is only open to the sick so she gets dropped off. At night I'm told she has been admitted into ICU and was tested for Corona. she is on a ventilator and still not doing good. Monday evening it's confirmed she is positive. Finally is released Thursday. She is better and getting better but defi5not the same. Can barely take a deep breath and runs out of breath in a conversation. 

Female/39/non smoker, ever/ drinks on occasion like once a month if that. If she does it's a glass or 2 of wine.

Lives with 3 people. None have been tested since they don't have symptoms ages 40+, 13, 4

Work friend has it and he just felt as he was starting to get a cold. Wakes up one day with body aches 2 out of 10 (10 being worse) and fever 102.7. Goes away but calls work and is sent to Dr for testing comes back positive. 

He feels great except for what he says feels like he is coming on with a cold and is congested. 

Nothing else.

Male/47/ likes to drink every weekend quite a bit/ works 40 hours plus overtime/ always travels. 

I know more people have it from work but I don't talk to them. 

Hits everyone different. 

I don't know anyone personally.. My inlaws who live in town next door neighbor has it.. He and his son came home from trip in Hawaii, and  he started feeling lousy, had a cough, and fever.. Went in and tested pos.. Haven't heard how hes doing.. The extended incubation period before someone becomes symptomatic , coupled with how long the bug can exist on a surface is the scariest part.. The wide spectrum  of  how it hits people is crazy.. Some only get it mild, and others go to meet their maker.. Better be ready.. 

Had a friend who was deathly sick with flu symptoms. He was tested last Wednesday and on Friday the test came back negative.

That’s it for me.