Ron G

Be on the lookout for...

Posted (edited)

UPDATE: The truck and sand car were recovered from two low-life’s a couple of blocks away. The trailer has not been recovered yet! They allegedly used the truck and trailer to steal a side by side that was taken the next night also in the Foothills. It was also recovered. They did paint the sand car black! Just glad they were caught!

Stolen during the night Monday, 3/30/20, a Duel Sport, Subaru powered, 091 trans sand car, and truck and trailer from Yuma Foothills in the area of E 43rd Drive, between S Ironwood Drive and S Linda Ave. Set up for sand with paddles; bead locks.  Was on trailer and hooked up to white pickup. Has been reported. Posting for a friend. If seen, call Bill at 612-868-0599.

Duel Sport Subaru powered, 091 trans. Set up for sand with paddles; bead locks. Stolen from Yuma Foothills area on Monday night, 3/30/20. Was on trailer and hooked up to white pickup. Posting for a friend. If seen, call Bill at 612-868-0599.

16764.jpg

BD195B95-005F-4AB5-A6E7-E15FAF22CBDE.jpeg

Edited by Ron G
UPDATE. Date stolen was incorrect.

Bummer news, hope they find it quick!

Got my eyes open in the OC. Eff punks 

Posted (edited)

this buggy was recovered. and his truck but no trailer. the guys are in jail.  they had already rattle canned the entire car black,   even the dirt below the car!  it was in their posession.  was found not far from where it was stolen.

nice job. 

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

If you check the top of my post, you’ll see my update added earlier. 

Posted (edited)

oh i see that.  btw how did you get tipped off?  did the owner find it, someone say something like a neighbor? or??

Edited by John@Outfront Mtrsprts

John@Outfront Mtrsprts:  As I understand it, a person living in the area remembered seeing a side by side being towed down the street by a rope that matched the description of the one reported stolen Tuesday night. That person reported it to YCSO.

That's +1 for the good guys!