Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It's interesting that Bernie has "Suspended" his candidacy not quit it!

Suspending means funds are not deemed to go back to the supporters is what I read.

So...suck it Bernie contributers...you just funded another multi-million dollar home for a Socialist that hates America!

:thumbup: Way to go dumbasses :simrak:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's such a disgusting human.  Sad that he is allowed to exist. Should have sent his ass to Russia or Cuba or South America.

 

F YOU Bernie. Sack of Shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, badgas said:

No Trump supporter will ever say he has to go.

What happened to Bush Sr. was a guy named Bill Clinton. I don't see Biden as a young charismatic guy that makes everyone fall in love with him. 

Bill Clinton won cause he was perceived as cool the moment he played the sax on Arsenio Hall IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MWB said:

According to Romans the reason Obama won was because the right didn't show up to vote for Mcain or Romney.

Can you provide a chapter and verse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, aceisback said:

Can you provide a chapter and verse? 

😄 
 

3:13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, davyjones said:

Can’t wait till his sexual misconduct accuser gets some airtime . 

Believe all women, right Joe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could be wrong but I just don’t think the Dems are gonna really run ol sleepy Joe.  Sanders is holding his delegates to “push the progressive agenda at convention “ but knowing the devious  Dems, there’s going to be  more to it.  Someone will sweep in and take it from Joe,  and Bernie will get a new “Summa Comp” out of the deal. They just do not want to watch Trump completely disassemble the O’Bummer legacy through the inevitable beat out Joes going to get. But it’d be fun to watch.

 

Just my .02.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FAMILY OF 4 said:

Believe all women, right Joe?

friend of friend....hyper liberal crazy woke type, been working for Bernie campaign. was crying on posts all day yesterday calling biden a rapist. but I bet she still votes biden because its not trump. its funny how people like that will call trump all kinds of names, then call biden the same names in hopes that Bernie wins, now Bernie is out and they have to come to face their own hypocrisy. for years they cry how can you vote for someone like that and now they are going to vote for someone like that. to add to their hypocrisy about a year ago it was republicans are only the party of rich old white guys, they said we  are not that party. and their top two were rich even older white guys. guess they cant use that "ok boomer" line they like so much. democrat's are just rich people convincing you the reason you are poor is because of the other rich people.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, quaddaddy said:

I could be wrong but I just don’t think the Dems are gonna really run ol sleepy Joe.  Sanders is holding his delegates to “push the progressive agenda at convention “ but knowing the devious  Dems, there’s going to be  more to it.  Someone will sweep in and take it from Joe,  and Bernie will get a new “Summa Comp” out of the deal. They just do not want to watch Trump completely disassemble the O’Bummer legacy through the inevitable beat out Joes going to get. But it’d be fun to watch.

 

Just my .02.

few weeks ago people were saying the same thing, that Cuomo was going to come in and take the nomination..... but since Cuomo has now messed up so bad in NY, I don't hear anyone saying that anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sleepy Joe is gonna have Killary or Michelle OBUMMER be his Mate. Then when the election is over Joe is suicided by Killary and that Evil CYST will take over. Or if it's M OBUMMER they say his dementia has really gotten bad and unfit to act as President and then Ba Blamo we have Classless, Ass Faced OBUMMER in office!

:bag:

Watch....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaredDustin said:

few weeks ago people were saying the same thing, that Cuomo was going to come in and take the nomination..... but since Cuomo has now messed up so bad in NY, I don't hear anyone saying that anymore.

The Dems are looking under every rock for a young woke woman who will be able to move into the big chair in 4 years to run as VP right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MWB said:

The Dems are looking under every rock for a young woke woman who will be able to move into the big chair in 4 years to run as VP right now.


54E49C6A-05FA-4D45-8A36-2F48C87A8CA0.thumb.jpeg.923fb7ec5c2a61027e64d2960a4ad964.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or maybe:

 

74A4DCB2-0097-4DBA-B474-AC646CED446F.thumb.jpeg.60a894be348e6a987c2b9b2d6abdbb92.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Romans9 said:


54E49C6A-05FA-4D45-8A36-2F48C87A8CA0.thumb.jpeg.923fb7ec5c2a61027e64d2960a4ad964.jpeg

I think even most of the Dems know she is a idiot,  could you imagine the State of the Union address or the Oval Office speeches.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MWB said:

I think even most of the Dems know she is a idiot,  could you imagine the State of the Union address or the Oval Office speeches.    

You would think but Biden is the presumptive nominee and he has obviously succumbed to Alzheimer’s.

If I didn’t hate him I’d feel sorry for him but ah sorry I don’t. He has infected more pain on others than he can get in this life.

 

Do you think AOC will be re-elected in her district? I wonder if Pelosi has ordered the hit yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Romans9 said:

 

Do you think AOC will be re-elected in her district? I wonder if Pelosi has ordered the hit yet?

She will be supported by the Party until she is no longer in-step with the party or until a Unicorn appears in her district.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden’s only chance is a woman VP that will get all the crazy women to step away from their cat babies and get out and vote. #rapeyjoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×
×
  • Create New...