realbadlarry

Be Careful...Slow the Hell Down...

Almost lost 3 grandkids and a daughter and son in law today.....some Azzhat decided that running up the 15 at triple digits was cool and clipped their trailer on the way to Utah....try getting rear ended at 40 mph faster than you are going.....lost control flipped the trailer....thank God that the truck stayed upright....yard saled all the stuff in the bed....luckily no dog crate..... trailer is totaled, truck will need a frame and bed, at least...can am in the trailer is messed up...…. who knows what kind of limits the idiot has...…….but they are all ok, one kid is really sore...…

Please, keep an eye out for idiots.....if you feel the need.....drive by yourself at 3am.....

Thank God everyone is okay!  Sorry to hear.

WOW! I was an idiot once. I'm sorry this happened, glad all walked away. 

WOW! Total idiot! Peace

thats bullshit.........  I keep seeing this more & more & now that the traffic is getting heavier, its becoming more & more dangerous...... 

Glad to hear everyone is doing OK.

Hope all are OK..

I see that sh*t every time I get on the freeway.

Asshats are everywhere..

I've been cut off several times, but so far, not hit.

The 15 is bad, if you are not doing 90 you are going slow.

Glad everyone is ok, everything else can be replaced.

Hopefully the assh*ole totaled his car!!

Glad everyone is ok.  The shit I see everyday will scare most people.  I’m in full belief that some people aren’t smart enough to drive faster than 65.  

I log on average about 1500-2,000 miles a week at work in the inland empire areas between upland - banning and riverside to lake arrowhead everything in between , all across the 24hour clock . People are assholios and drive like shit thanks to social distractions  . I’d take a drunk driver over lack of talent and socially distracted . All these f tards in their midlife crisis rides ( mainly dodge products) thinking their lives are a real life version of fast n furious are the worst  . I see them at high speed a lot . I’d gladly take the hit from one of those in my vehicle for anyone. Lug nut rules apply 

A few months back  I saw the results of such stupidity and rendered aid , held a dying woman in my arms keeping her from aspirating in her own blood . 

@realbadlarry

Glad your family is safe today....stuff can always be replaced.

Eff that AzzKlown, hope that he didn't take off...was he DUI or just speeding like an idiot?

CHP says this:

For those using Rice Rd as a “short cut” to Havasu, we will be working out there. Speed limit is 65 for the most part, unless you are towing. Then 55 applies. Here is most of the 91 tickets written by one officer over the last 4 days. Top speed was 108 and 81 towing a boat. Trust us, Havasu will still be there and so will the 2 hour wait to launch! Stay safe this holiday weekend everyone and please don’t drink and drive!

98200816_870536300023903_9171145479348551680_n.jpg

99117816_870536290023904_1702348053417033728_n.jpg

Driving anymore is taking your life in your own hands with all the a.......HOLES. No one lets you merge without trying to close the gap! If you do merge they run up on your a55! If you change a lane, the speeds are so ridiculous there an asshat in the lane you just saw empty! Or, they run up on you, pass you with a 5hitty look and beat your a55 to.....................the red light.🤬

JUST STOP IT!  ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO GO THAT FAST! 

Damn. Glad they are okay. 

fwiw my neighbor is a chp and he backs up what jd posted. He said its like people think the limits dont matter all of a sudden because of covid. 

Whoa, could’ve been real bad.  Glad they didn’t get hurt. 

Did the driver stop or run?

just another extension of our lawless society and the complete lack of respect for our fellow humans.....

2 hours ago, davyjones said:

( mainly dodge products)

you hit the nail on the head with that one....followed closely by Mustangs and then punkasses in Hondas.

other driver lost control and crashed too....after hitting the rear of  the trailer. 

We have a tons of midnight work going on where there’s probably 500 mixers on the road in SoCal every night. So there’s bound to be accidents, eff* ups and WTF!.... Acouple weeks ago we had a mixer rear ended by a car that the CHP Thinks was doing 100mph + . There were no fatalities and the mixer driver wasn’t hurt but the axle booster had to be cut off so the mixer could return to the plant to dump the load....

Slow the F down!......

1BB7CFBA-1BF8-4459-ADC2-95230A5A2529.jpeg

3ADB5933-E112-4D9C-91EF-A3EDF2F33753.jpeg

Wow by the looks of that booster frame I’m surprised the car didn’t sustain more damage. That frame is no joke so to get folded up like that took some extreme pressure.

10 hours ago, Sumsand said:

We have a tons of midnight work going on where there’s probably 500 mixers on the road in SoCal every night. So there’s bound to be accidents, eff* ups and WTF!.... Acouple weeks ago we had a mixer rear ended by a car that the CHP Thinks was doing 100mph + . There were no fatalities and the mixer driver wasn’t hurt but the axle booster had to be cut off so the mixer could return to the plant to dump the load....

Slow the F down!......

1BB7CFBA-1BF8-4459-ADC2-95230A5A2529.jpeg

3ADB5933-E112-4D9C-91EF-A3EDF2F33753.jpeg

Fock that guy! I see chit like this frequently.  He should of at least lost a limb for stupidity.  Some actions in life require lifetime consequences for such stupid moves.  Normally it’s to innocent.  You think I’m hard?  Wait till you have to see some 3 yr old kids teeth scattered on the floor board with his homework in a car, and his parents grieving trying to grab him but can’t because he is covered by a blanket.  Chit happens in heart beat.  Don’t drive like a deuce.

con·se·quence