21 X3 rc rr vs. 21 x3 rs rr in the dunes

G-mo

I have a 21 x3 xrs rr and there is someone that wants to trade me a 21 x3 rc rr similar low mileage and build date

I mainly ride in the dunes.  What are the differances between the two besides the winch and under body shields, do they have lower gear ratios or thicker a-rms/trailing arms for rock crawling? The only reason i would consider trading is maybe resale value because the rc is a few grand more msrp but other than that i think the extra parts and weight from the rc would be useless in the dunes.

I have a 21 RC RR.  The only differences are thicker skid plates, trailing arm guards, and lower a-arm guards.  Intrusion bar and aluminum roof.  Comes with the lower door inserts and a winch.  The Smart lock has a rock mode and full locker.  Also comes with 32" tires.

Gear ratio is the same.

Why does the person want to trade?

5 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

I have a 21 RC RR.  The only differences are thicker skid plates, trailing arm guards, and lower a-arm guards.  Intrusion bar and aluminum roof.  Comes with the lower door inserts and a winch.  The Smart lock has a rock mode and full locker.  Also comes with 32" tires.

Gear ratio is the same.

Why does the person want to trade?

He says he wants a black on black x3 and for some reason he would rather trade than change color on his. It sounded sketchy but he just bought it a couple months ago and is waiting for bank to release the title. He would be driving from another state but i figured if he is bringing it to me i can meet him in the dune area and drive/check out his car to make sure it has no issues. His car has 65miles mine has like 180miles.