Jump to content

Front tires on Sandrails


SEASON DONE
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just curious on what tire you all are running on the front of your Sandrail. Ive heard good things about the Baja Pro, but they do not make it in a 17" yet.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Sponsor

in a 17'' I like the sand tires unlimited,  depending on size i would run a 2'' hollow snout, what snout do you have, and how hard do you drive the car, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, J Alper said:

in a 17'' I like the sand tires unlimited,  depending on size i would run a 2'' hollow snout, what snout do you have, and how hard do you drive the car, 

Educate me on the term "Snout"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10.75x15 work awesome. and I love the look. I have tried the Baja pros shaved, buffed, and  Mohawk even completely bald, worked ok. I prefer the razor tires at about 7-8 psi

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are really only 2 options that I know of in 17. The 10.50 and the 12.50. The 10.50s are like pizza cutters in my mind. And the 12.50s are big. I wish there was something in between for 17s. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jtmoney714 said:

There are really only 2 options that I know of in 17. The 10.50 and the 12.50. The 10.50s are like pizza cutters in my mind. And the 12.50s are big. I wish there was something in between for 17s. 

You could get a pair of BFG's and have them shaved. I dont think they'd be as heavy as the 12.50's but im not 100% sure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, matt86m said:

You could get a pair of BFG's and have them shaved. I dont think they'd be as heavy as the 12.50's but im not 100% sure

Ya I’d like to see and/or hear from guys that have done that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Sponsor
18 hours ago, SEASON DONE said:

Educate me on the term "Snout"

i would stick with a 8.50-15 for you or a 10.50-17 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy