Sign in to follow this  

Can You Smelllllllllll what Slappy`s cookin?

Slappy, you.................the.................mother....................effen..................MAN! call me slow, but I just got news of Slappys new acquisition, and all I can say is "SWEET!" This is gonna be fun user posted image

FHJ...I'll second that....but where were you? My excuse was that we were in the dunes for the weekend.... user posted image

Q, my head`s been spinnin with this DUI crap and my buggy impounded, but yes! the Hi-Jumper is in my garage once again

Glad to hear you got the Hi jumper back. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. May the sand gods smile upon you!

Ahhhh,,, the Dune Gods did smile upon you!!! Hang tough FHJ...you'll get through it! And yes to all, the Legend o' Slap lives on...

Slap can remember when da last time he exposed hisself, he got thrown in da slammer. IT WAS CRAZY! Slappy ended up bunkin with Dominique...6'9" and 365 pounds of nothin but a mean, nasty, nail eatin man... user posted image. Slap had his way with him though...And when Slappy got out, Dominique was nothin but a big, soft teddy bear...WAIT A MINUTE...HOLD IT...VISUAL...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GET YO MIND OUTTA DA GUTTER WOULD YA...HE WAS A DUNER...DATS WHERE DA CONNECTION WAS MADE...UH OH, Slappy gotta git, Slappy gone!

But wait I thought everyone had decided that FHJ was slappy user posted image

It's kind of fun now to watch all the people who were suspected of being Slappy step forward and ask if he'll reveal himself now that he's owner of GD.com.

I still Don't want to know who the Slapster is, his mysteriousness is what makes Slappy so Slappy!