Sign in to follow this  
CHEFF

Bored?

When time stands still in the middle of ?, No one talking to you on the board, everyone assumibly enjoying the wonderful world of Mother G, you fire up GlamisDunes.com, and the last response was your own. Do you wonder to yourself, "Get a Life dude?" or, do you wait and wonder if anyone else is out there and experiencing the same feeling you are. Home, alone, house full of kids but a lonely feeling. Quads are prepped, motorhome ready, and time standing still. It's not your time yet, and you ???? your scheduling for the year. Why wasn't Pres. Day in the plans. Spring Break was the one. Problem....Pres. Day comes before Spring Break. Next years plans are already changed. But the feeling stays. Questions rise again, what more can I do in the garage? How much more can the Quads be polished? Maybe I can put the gas cans a little closer to the door, to make it easier loading in the trailer. Can I hang more tie downs, bring another can of wd-40, how about some spare parts just incase a fellow Duner comes by needing one. No, reality strikes...you're in a zone of hopelessness and the best thing you can do is load up your 2-wheel race bike and get to the track as quick as possible. Keep your mind off of Mother G and stay focused on the immediate. Thats easy for you to say. Peace

*sigh* yep that is all i have been doing... polish the quad and bike... surf the net for more "G" stuff. But, when you think about it, this isnt going to help you get past this time of sadness.... *sigh* well at least i get to go on monday for the day. saving the best part of the prepping for tommorow... changing the tires.. user posted image

I got the same problem guys, except, I have no way of getting down there even if everything was working(on the bike). No track back to take my mind off of it either. 'Bout the only thing in my favor is I've never been down there so I dont know what I'm missing.

Slappy be feelin your pain CHEF, and so does Mother G. Slappy gonna quote a sweet band to help ya through it CHEFSTER:

Everytime I leave you say you won't be there, and your always there.

Everytime I cry your name at night, you pull close and say it's alright.

I look in your eyes, just like the rain,

washing me, rain wash over me.

touching your face I feel the heat of your heartbeat echo in my head like a scream...What did you do to me?

I've waited so long, I can't wait another day without you...

Jet City Woman--Queensryche

Thanks Slap, that warms my heart. Nothing like the Ryche to keep your thoughts above water. I'm back! Anyone else experienced the feelings i've been thru lately? Peace

Yo Chef...there's a plenty of us out here! Check out the 20+ replies to the "left out?" question...WE all feel the pain!!! Enroute next week though...ill get a fix for a bit! And Shane...you are defint missing the show down here!!! Seen pics of your neighborhood too. we'll have to venture north to check out that OR coast someday... user posted image

Anytime Q! Just let me know when and I'll try and hook up with yas somewhere. I know my way around Florence pretty well

A set of paddles: $480.00

Taking a friend to Glamis

for his first time: Priceless

Chef, maybe you could take the quad out back to the kids sand box and roooooooost the neighbor? Only,of course, if you don't like them. just a thought.

GAMES!!! CD ROM GAMES. Got two now. One quad game and just got a 4X4 truck game.

Here's something to help pass the time. Read this word for word:

This is this cat

This is is cat

This is how cat

This is to cat

This is keep cat

This is a cat

This is dumbass cat

This is busy cat

This is for cat

This is forty cat

This is seconds cat

Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line

ok jon you got waaay to much time on your hands. guess thats all you can do right now though, bummer

------------------

Kevin

aka kevin400ex©

I love the smell of race gas in the morning®

a couple days later....i still laugh at that one...

Good von! LMAO

Too funny jonryder. The "Bored?" feeling is replaced with anxious anxiety. This is the departure week. All the focus is on the chill bumps that rise every morning. Hope all can join in on the fun. Peace

Hope that MoHo works out for you Chef, you dog! user posted image