Sign in to follow this  
Slappy

SLAPPY'S BEST A DA MONTH AWARD--Posted by ISBB

This little piece be deservin Slappy's Best A Da Month Award for the month of June. Ain't nothin like findin Mother G [big Grin] , and ISBB did just that, and with a few bruises ta boot [Wink] . Slapptacious piece ISBB, we be glad you found her.

Posted by ISBB—6-10-2002

When i first signed up in january of this year it was only a week later i had my first injury in glamis... I always rode hard pack, bought a new bike and decided to give the G a ride.... Well needless to say i found my G spot right here on the board and in glamis... There is nothing better than people to help you solve your problems people that listen and people that love to PARTY... the majority of my day at work is spent readin the board lookin at the archives and all that good garbage. When i get home i wait in the chat room for people to show up so we can talk about that thing we miss the most. MOTHER G. The mother taught me a few lessons... Be nice to her and she be nice to you... she didnt like me treadin on her in 3rd wide open and thumpin my way around her, so she bucked me off and i paid... but ever since i learned to respect her... IT HAS BEEEEEEN SWEET... I cant wait to get to G right along with the other 3/4's of you well all i can say is GET THE BULLETS BABY CUZ MAMA WERE COMIN HOME... heheheh AUGUST NIGHT RIDES CANT WAIT...

--------------------

Nothin like being a lawn dart!!

ISBB - I_SHOT_BIGBIRD

ISBB, please e-mail Slap at slappymcduner@hotmail so he can send ya a Slappy Package. [Cheese]

[ 07-02-2002, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Slappy ]

way to go ISBB!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrads Nick [big Grin]

Well spoken..........congrats! [spin]

Nick congrats from us Okeys in Oklahoma. [big Grin]