Jump to content

SHIBA INU COIN


bringenkaos
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, dariusld said:

I went straight to the comment section of a 20 min. Youtube  video explaining  crypto currency and half the comments were

" I still don't understand.". 

I still don't understand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The apps are so sketchy it makes it impossible to trust them even if you really want to.


Downloaded crypto.com app, hit a wall with the verification code they were supposed to text to my cell. They already had me verify through email but the next step was to text a verification code to my mobile. Never got it. Hit resend like fifty times over the course of 2 days. In like 5 years I’m gonna get a crapload of texts containing a bunch of different verification codes. 

Downloaded binance app. Will not accept any password I try to enter no matter how unwordlike it is. Keeps telling me that I can’t have a common word for a password. Tried every ridiculous combination of lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols that nobody could possibly remember and same bullCrap. 


Coinbase thinks I already have an account set up with them. Must have been sleepdownloading crypto apps when I was sleepwalking and somehow subconsciously heard of coinbase before 3 days ago because there’s already an account associated with my email. If that were the case I’d be getting emails from them at least once in a while right? I’ve never got anything from them. Try to do “forgot password” deal to at least see if someone has set up a coinbase account through my email but they never send anything to my email to allow me to change said password. WTF?

This is all way more than enough for me to call bullCrap on all 3 of them. EFF EM!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

how are you guys funding your Cryto.com account.  It won't let me use credit cards.  I have tried 3 different ones.  to setup a Fiat account they need your SS number and account info.  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.    Cryto.com is a China company like Robinhood.  what do you all do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Squatcher said:

  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.  

Well, bless your heart....a full grown adult who thinks China doesn't yet have his SS number...lol  😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
21 minutes ago, luvdunin said:

Well, bless your heart....a full grown adult who thinks China doesn't yet have his SS number...lol  😄

Thanks for answering my question

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Squatcher said:

how are you guys funding your Cryto.com account.  It won't let me use credit cards.  I have tried 3 different ones.  to setup a Fiat account they need your SS number and account info.  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.    Cryto.com is a China company like Robinhood.  what do you all do?

I honestly think that it’s just like everything else Chinese. 1 out of 50 works and the other 49 just end up in the trash. Totally random without any rhyme or reason. That’s how China works. The have volume. You just have to try like 49 more times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not new to stock trading but I am new to crypto currency.

Why is it that Fidelity, Ameritrade, and other big investment companies do not trade crypto currency ?

Why is it so hard to set up a crypto account with these various smaller ones and what is a crypto wallet ? 

Are all these challenges really red flags or is it designed to be difficult to keep would be investors away ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Squatcher said:

how are you guys funding your Cryto.com account.  It won't let me use credit cards.  I have tried 3 different ones.  to setup a Fiat account they need your SS number and account info.  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.    Cryto.com is a China company like Robinhood.  what do you all do?

New app updated then it let me. I had the same issue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My friend is a 'crypto decuple' ... his 'crypto wallet(s)' went from $6M to $4M in the last several months.. I keep banging him to sell it all... 

.. This stupid crypto 'wealth transfer' is not going to end well for the VAST majority of you fools... 

just sayin'

 

Good luck. .. God Speed... Snort Speed... whatever..  abc has warned you.. I have done my civic duty... 

 

..c 

heather-thomas-bikini-swimsuit-poster_1_d6640ebe4ce7fc707c46af9edd9413a6.jpg

BTC 2.jpg

BTC.jpg

ozzy.jpg

flop.PNG

GYM pans-labyrinth-1-Pc.jpg

GYM Scarface-black-and-white-1-Pc_12f95ed8-a54a-4772-af2c-9fff29da5d21.jpg

Truck...n' T-day G donkey kong.jpg

Welles Pyramid 2011 Kauai.JPG

kauai.JPG

KIDS MONTANA SIZED.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ABC is right to a very high degree. It really is all a scam/ponzi scheme that is somehow legal through I guess some loopholes. But it’s a global thing based mostly overseas where there is less regulation or none. And some people will benefit from it at the cost of others. That’s how whoever is at the head of these scams is making it possible. They are paying out a portion of their proceeds to investors to keep it going. Currency is based on actual value of things (unless you’re borrowing from your future like the current administration is doing) and so what’s the value of cryto currency based on? The answer is, it’s based on something imaginary very much like a Ponzi scheme. Crypto markets are dictated by the people who create them. It’s just a game to play with the world’s money with undefined secret rules that change constantly in order to benefit the people that are truly getting rich off of it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

ABC is right to a very high degree. It really is all a scam/ponzi scheme that is somehow legal through I guess some loopholes. But it’s a global thing based mostly overseas where there is less regulation or none. And some people will benefit from it at the cost of others. That’s how whoever is at the head of these scams is making it possible. They are paying out a portion of their proceeds to investors to keep it going. Currency is based on actual value of things (unless you’re borrowing from your future like the current administration is doing) and so what’s the value of cryto currency based on? The answer is, it’s based on something imaginary very much like a Ponzi scheme. Crypto markets are dictated by the people who create them. It’s just a game to play with the world’s money with undefined secret rules that change constantly in order to benefit the people that are truly getting rich off of it. 

Ponzi gets a bad rap.  His business model was legit, he was exploiting a valid regional postage cost disparity.    It all went south mostly because demand exceeded his possible inventory....but he just kept selling.  It was poor management that got him into trouble.   

 

Crypto is all smoke and mirrors and the mirrors and smoke are virtual.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

heather-thomas-bikini-swimsuit-poster_1_d6640ebe4ce7fc707c46af9edd9413a6.jpg

I spent a lot of alone time with that poster in high school .....

Edited by Five.five-six
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Five.five-six said:

Ponzi gets a bad rap.  His business model was legit, he was exploiting a valid regional postage cost disparity.    It all went south mostly because demand exceeded his possible inventory....but he just kept selling.  It was poor management that got him into trouble.   

 

Crypto is all smoke and mirrors and the mirrors and smoke are virtual.  

I agree. I actually don’t know a lot of the ponzi details. I think that most people just refer to it when they’re talking about a scam like this. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

All crypto is on sale right now.  I have been buying more.  Only invest money in crypto that you feel comfortable  losing tomorrow if the market crashes.. its definitely better then playing a slot machine.  

IMG-20210319-WA0004.thumb.jpg.4a2fb0e5c41adb87f13a67907cc513f2.jpg

Don't be Greg.

Edited by Sand phene
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/7/2021 at 7:10 AM, Squatcher said:

how are you guys funding your Cryto.com account.  It won't let me use credit cards.  I have tried 3 different ones.  to setup a Fiat account they need your SS number and account info.  Not really wanting to give China my SS number.    Cryto.com is a China company like Robinhood.  what do you all do?

The 1st time I tried my same card twice and then it worked. Next few times 1st try every time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry but you have a better chance of making money by fronting a guy named smokey a bunch of weed to sell.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MWB said:

Sorry but you have a better chance of making money by fronting a guy named smokey a bunch of weed to sell.

You got Smokey’s pager number??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, AlpineFunco said:

You got Smokey’s pager number??

Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

1-888-smo-kkey

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy