WTB - 1978/1979 Ford Bronco

SANDMOTION

On 5/20/2021 at 9:48 AM, Dunerking said:

My dad has a few...are you looking a runner or a project?

Looking for either depending. 

have a guy down the road about 3 miles from me who has one .shes a dark green in color looks to be all original on 33' tires.just sitting under a tree for the last 5 years covered in dust rite now.BUT im 3,000 miles from you so that don't help.

Just now, Brian Machnach said:

have a guy down the road about 3 miles from me who has one .shes a dark green in color looks to be all original on 33' tires.just sitting under a tree for the last 5 years covered in dust rite now.BUT im 3,000 miles from you so that don't help.

then about 3 miles down from him there is a cool little log cabin house really nice landscaping and a pole barn out back with a car port off to the side with a all original 66 bronco.been there for the past 25 years I have known about it.i have knocked on the door and inquired about it.dude is really cool and took me out back to see it up close.was his wife's dads.he bought it back in the early 70s so he's the 2nd owner.was his favorite truck ever and she remembers him always telling people he will never sell it.he has passed away a long time ago and she is sticking his  words and will never sell it.its a shame cuz its really getting bad the last time I seen it like 10 years ago up close.but to this day I almost look at it once a week as I pass it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2021 at 12:07 PM, Brian Machnach said:

You have any pics? Think they would sell?

• 3 weeks later...