Slappy

Adopt A Wash

Man I can't wait to start thumb.gif

I think Wash !3 should be adopted by GlamisDunes.com

Edited by wjduners

YEEEHHHAAAWWW, WE IS GETTIN SOME FOLKS SIGNED UP. THANK YOU JB MOTORSPORTS, WJDUNERS AND CREW, THE SAMPLR, SLAP AND THE SLAPARMY THANKS YOU icon_biggrin.gif . AIN'T NOTHING STOPPING US NOW Notworthy.gif

Slap, I already pm'd you about wash 69.

We're only going up to 41?

Where's Wash: My Yass ? I want that one laughing.gif

Edited by fng2moto

I PM'd Slappy for 14...anyone wanna help?

thumb.gif SLAPPTACIOUS FNG2, SLAPPTACIOUS thumb.gif

Slap's goal is to have this entire Adopt A Wash list full of red names dude.gif

as the new season draws near I think it will be full thumb.gif

Roger that; Operation Adopt A Wash is a GO, commence with Sand-itation procedures...

HozayKwarvo, Sandy Cheeks, and the rest of team Sand Salvation will be conducting regularly scheduled patrolls of Wash 13, China Wall, and the Flag Pole for any evidence of white coats or their paraphernalia icon_ninja.gif

Reports of our findings will be submitted in the appropriate containers to the collection receptacles located on the north side of Highway 78. thumb.gif

SlapArmy Unite! dude.gif

btw, team Sand Salvation is openly recruiting members for special operations in these areas ph34r.gif

Roger that; Operation Adopt A Wash is a GO, commence with Sand-itation procedures...

HozayKwarvo, Sandy Cheeks, and the rest of team Sand Salvation will be conducting regularly scheduled patrolls of Wash 13, China Wall, and the Flag Pole for any evidence of white coats or their paraphernalia  icon_ninja.gif

Reports of our findings will be submitted in the appropriate containers to the collection receptacles located on the north side of Highway 78.    thumb.gif 

SlapArmy Unite!  dude.gif

btw, team Sand Salvation is openly recruiting members for special operations in these areas  ph34r.gif

1015552[/snapback]

NOW DAT IS A SLAPARMY SANDSOLDIER RIGHT THERE; HOZAY. Beautimus job Special Ops Hozay, beautimus. You are a strong leader of the SlapArmy, and a well respected representative. Slap is proud to have you leading the way. thumb.gif

I have to say, I'm so very excited about this thing coming to life. I don't want to speak for Slappy here, but this concept has been in the works for a long time and could be a really excellent program for Glamis and the duning community. There is a huge focus on user groups partnering with land management agencies to take better care of OUR play grounds and Slappy's Adopt-A-Wash program is something that will definitely capture the attention of the movers and shakers.

This could have a ripple effect beyond our hopes and dreams love.gif

Vicki

Well.....that is well said.

I take it that DUNERS has adopted Osbourne, and we are also taking on???

Slappy,

Ya know I cant just say this one or that one.. I need to go back out there a few more times and rub my feet in each wash. Feel out the positive energy and rap with the critters.

We will pick a wash soon.. thumb.gif

Slap understands what you is talking about Chumminator, good strateegee...Take yo time, we gots a little while. Don't forget, you can join as many as you want, but you may have to kiss a little...um...ais for them to let you in laughing.gif .

HozayKwarvo, Sandy Cheeks, and the rest of team Sand Salvation will be conducting regularly scheduled patrolls of Wash 13, China Wall, and the Flag Pole for any evidence of white coats or their paraphernalia  icon_ninja.gif

Reports of our findings will be submitted in the appropriate containers to the collection receptacles located on the north side of Highway 78.    thumb.gif 

btw, team Sand Salvation is openly recruiting members for special operations in these areas  ph34r.gif

1015552[/snapback]

scottystraub & I will help ya out thumb.gif

1015552[/snapback]

scottystraub & I will help ya out thumb.gif

1017819[/snapback]

Woohoo! Team Sand Salvation is takin shape dude.gif Anyone else interested in joining the team PM me 25deal.gif

Hozay....I'm also liking those patrols to China and the Flagpole.

Any chance of a certain Special Ops mission at Nite to the Wall?

if so....count me in!!

Special Ops mission; Slappy certified.

I want to join the Sand Salvation Special Ops group. I want China Wall. I'm ready to lead a squad Captain Hozay.

s***. How bout you take closure acre #119? Keep that clean is nice n easy.

Gimme all of COMP BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiverMobster has joined my team Slap

reporting for wash detail...when's the first trip?????

icon_biggrin.gif

10-15 soldier

yes mamm...im ready to serve.

hunter.gif

We also have slowduner, Pullmyhair, SandTrap, Nine-1, starz. whataboutbob, Dune daughter, The Pastor(part time)