• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  251
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  iPhone

My universal trailer/stacker had water tank and pump. I added a sink, use it all the time! Great addition. Although that may have to be a later addition to avoid the waste tank. I just drained mine to the ground, which a manufacturer may not be able or wiling to do. 

Work bench, tool box and TV on the side with compartment for it are great. Air compressor too. Solar. Batteries for sure, but also 200 amp inverter as well so you can run 120 off of batteries. Lots of tie down points. Spare tire holder under the trailer like a toy hauler would be great. My spare is buried up in the top front of my stacker, pain in the ass to get to when loaded. Awning is nice  

7816AB00-4C72-4579-8853-3D91F769832D.jpeg

C35C8240-24EC-421C-89E8-54A581400AC7.jpeg

Edited by 2442turborail

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  1,232
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

X3 on a sink. I didn't really think about it but my new stacker came with one and cleaning up in the trailer before going in the motorhome is priceless, keeps the wife happy as well. The sink is plumbed into the fresh water tank on the stacker and drains to the ground. Sink is tied to the same pump that is used to pump extra water to the motorhome. On board air, fuel tanks and filling station are an added plus. Also, in all my trailers I have had a dedicated tool box with everything I need while in the dunes. I keep it stocked with harbor freight tools so no unpacking a tool box between trips. The more tie down points, the better. Seems every trip is different on what needs to get tied down.