Sign in to follow this  
Slappy

THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE...A Slappy Story

"THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE," Slappy yelled. "Slappy can't believe that somebody would actually steal your "Super Pop" sign Mr. Ice Cream Man."

"Yep Slappy, whoever it was took it right off the side of the van. It's probably hanging in somebody's garage right now," Mr. Ice Cream Man said, "But don't worry Slappy," he continued as he handed Slappy a red, white, and blue flavored Super Pop, "I'll make another one."

"Ya know what Mr. Ice Cream Man," said Slap, "Some people got no respect for other peoples stuff, and dat just makes Slappy real made. And if you find out who did it, just let Slappy know, cuz he'll sick Mrs. McDuner on em."

"That's a fate worse than death Slap, I don't think I could do that to somebody," he chuckled, grabbing one dollar and fifty cents from Slap for the price of the Super Pop.

"You're right Mr. Ice Cream Man, that would be real bad. But whoever it was be deserving it."

Slappy said goodbye to Mr. Ice Cream Man and headed down to his second favorite place, the local motorcycle shop. You see, Slap and the McSlappmachine are gonna rendezvous with Mother G real soon, and she's been yellin at Slappy to get her some new stuff. Anyways, as Slappy pulled up to the "EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR MOTHER GLAMIS" shop, he noticed that the banner that hung in the front entryway was missin.

"Hey Sparky, where be your sign at?" Slappy asked

"Someone stole it last week Slappy while I was visiting Mother Glamis," said Sparky, "It's probably hanging up in somebody's garage right now."

"You gotsta be kidding Sparky, Mr. Ice Cream Man just had his "Super Pop" sign stolen also...THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE," Slappy yelled.

"You better be careful Slappy, you've got some real nice billboards and banners for GlamisDunes.com now, somebody may just take one for a souvinere", said sparky.

"That is just downright unflapptimonious. People like dat should be gobbled up by a Mother Glamis witch eye, and then spanked by the Dune Troll," screamed Slap.

Slappy grabbed his goodies and headed on home.

Man, this was burnin Slappy up inside. The nerve of some people, takin somethin like a banner or sign just for a souvinere.

When Slappy got home, he opened the garage door and watched da McSlappmachines headlights light up with joy, cuz she knew Slappy was out shoppin for her.

"Hey Slappy, show me the stuff," the McSlappmachine yelled. But Slappy was still so burned up inside about Mr. Ice Cream Man and Sparky's signs bein taken that he didn't even hear her.

"Slappy can't stand people who will just take somebody elses stuff just so they can hang it on the wall or keep it as a souvinere or something. Slappy gonna have to getallupinsomebodysass", Slappy screamed

As Slappy's eyes turned red with anger, he stared directly at the 4'X 8' FMF banner hanging in his garage, and he yelled again, "THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE".

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited 03-04-2002).]

ohh slappy how do you do it? that was just wonderful! A perfect bedtime story. good night!

Man thats a good one Slappy. But some signs just Pi$$ (Slappy could we get that fixed too?) me off. Like the one in the Dr. waiting room at the Hosptal that said "Due to renovation the over eaters suport group will be held in the cafitera" Then there's the one at the pick up window at B-ville. It says something like please be patcient all food is cooked to order. Well I got a turkey sandwich. cooked to order my ass!! that was Deli meat!!! user posted image

------------------

I say Nay Nay

Well.........Slappy, I'm just as guilty as the next yahoo! Got a hole bunch of that sort of thing. Now though I will think a little harder before pinkleing my next sigh. I'll make sure it's not from an independant business, just the county or state. Thats the best I can do.

------------------

LATER'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image LMAO...

Slappy, you need to add that to your next McScrappBook!!! user posted image

Slappy just be pointin out dat everybody do it or has done it, even da Slapster.

I can't believe that Slappy...

I don't know how those signs got in my garage either... Stop, double U turn or that working traffic signal???? LOL

(used to take that converted 12volt signal to Olds. Hill many, many, many,,, years ago...)

i like the one thats says "street racing is illegal" those signs didnt last long in ontario.

------------------

Kevin

aka kevin400ex©

I love the smell of race gas in the morning®

I hear you Slap! Da Danksta be pretty ****y himself you know! Someone broke into the Da Dankmobile and stole the DownRightDankySound System on Sunday night. I lost a good amount of $$$$$!!!!! But the cost does'nt really matter, it is the sentamental value the counts! Good story Slap!!!!!!!!!!

Da Danksta

1dude.gif

"THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE," Slappy yelled.  "Slappy can't believe that somebody would actually steal your "Super Pop" sign Mr. Ice Cream Man." 

"Yep Slappy, whoever it was took it right off the side of the van.  It's probably hanging in somebody's garage right now," Mr. Ice Cream Man said,  "But don't worry Slappy," he continued as he handed Slappy a red, white, and blue flavored Super Pop,  "I'll make another one."

"Ya know what Mr. Ice Cream Man," said Slap,  "Some people got no respect for other peoples stuff, and dat just makes Slappy real made.  And if you find out who did it, just let Slappy know, cuz he'll sick Mrs. McDuner on em."

"That's a fate worse than death Slap, I don't think I could do that to somebody," he chuckled, grabbing one dollar and fifty cents from Slap for the price of the Super Pop.

"You're right Mr. Ice Cream Man, that would be real bad.  But whoever it was be deserving it."

Slappy said goodbye to Mr. Ice Cream Man and headed down to his second favorite place, the local motorcycle shop.  You see, Slap and the McSlappmachine are gonna rendezvous with Mother G real soon, and she's been yellin at Slappy to get her some new stuff.  Anyways, as Slappy pulled up to the "EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR MOTHER GLAMIS" shop, he noticed that the banner that hung in the front entryway was missin. 

"Hey Sparky, where be your sign at?" Slappy asked

"Someone stole it last week Slappy while I was visiting Mother Glamis," said Sparky,  "It's probably hanging up in somebody's garage right now."

"You gotsta be kidding Sparky, Mr. Ice Cream Man just had his "Super Pop" sign stolen also...THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE," Slappy yelled.

"You better be careful Slappy, you've got some real nice billboards and banners for GlamisDunes.com now, somebody may just take one for a souvinere", said sparky.

"That is just downright unflapptimonious.  People like dat should be gobbled up by a Mother Glamis witch eye, and then spanked by the Dune Troll," screamed Slap. 

Slappy grabbed his goodies and headed on home. 

Man, this was burnin Slappy up inside.  The nerve of some people, takin somethin like a banner or sign just for a souvinere. 

When Slappy got home, he opened the garage door and watched da McSlappmachines headlights light up with joy, cuz she knew Slappy was out shoppin for her.

"Hey Slappy, show me the stuff," the McSlappmachine yelled.  But Slappy was still so burned up inside about Mr. Ice Cream Man and Sparky's signs bein taken that he didn't even hear her.

"Slappy can't stand people who will just take somebody elses stuff just so they can hang it on the wall or keep it as a souvinere or something.  Slappy gonna have to getallupinsomebodysass", Slappy screamed

As Slappy's eyes turned red with anger, he stared directly at the 4'X 8' FMF banner hanging in his garage, and he yelled again,  "THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE".

[This message has been edited by Slappy (edited 03-04-2002).]

51932[/snapback]

porboy, Slap remember that day, can ya just believe it? Folks doin things like that just so they can say they gots it. Damn, it just burns Slaps hide something fierce. whip.gif

I hear you loud and clear.

i like the one thats says "street racing is illegal" those signs didnt last long in ontario.

------------------

Kevin

aka kevin400ex©

I love the smell of race gas in the morning®

been there done that

Sign in to follow this  

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.