What's yore plans for this Memorial Weekend? 2021

Grease Monkey

4 days in Glamis. We are having this trip catered. Great sand, good friends and some good food. 

• Like 4

Taking my 9 week old baby to havasu. Could be fun or a giant mistake. Either way I’m drinking some tequila. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grease Monkey said:

It will be a little work and a little play for us. Hexnuts is working this weekend but has Monday off. I have plans to finally get my boat in a slip in Newport so that push is on.

Will be nice to be dock side instead of shop side!

Z

• Like 1

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Doug T said:

Getting married

And you must have lost my invitation 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Playing a match play match on Saturday morning, getting fitted for a tux in the afternoon for my buddies wedding.  Bar B Q ribeye after, and a couple good bottles of wine.  Sunday—repeat, except the tux thing. Monday—repeat, and raise a glass and give thanks to those Who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Doug T said:

Getting married

Congratulations 

• Like 1

Well plans changed for us we left Sunday headed to lake Mead for the week got as far as Sparks and my stomach issues decided to kick into overdrive so went back home Monday two days of doctors appointments and test some new meds and we are in central Oregon tonight, camped in  the pine trees. Youngest son and his family are coming over from Sandy Saturday so the grandkids can ride their new bigger dirt bikes so we will be helping them learn the ins and outs of a clutch and sifting they are moving up from fully auto should be a fun weekend.

Be safe everyone and enjoy what ever you do. Please take a moment and remember those who gave it all for our freedom that is the reason for Memorial Day

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Moderator

went to a funeral last Monday and going to two more this Sat😌, besides that, relaxing driving some tractors.  maybe take the first dip in the pool, this spring has been real cool so far

• Like 2

Camping on the beach at Pendleton. Gonna be a good weekend.  Remembering what Memorial Day is about.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ROBERT L said:

And you must have lost my invitation 

COVID. Was supposed to be married last June. Even now we can only have 50 people. Had to cut the list short. Sorry buddy. 

• Like 2

Trying to finish up the body work on the Galaxie. If anyone that actually knows what they are doing(as in, unlike me!) wants to come help, I will gladly throw meat on the barbi and supply refreshments!

• Like 1

Should be receiving some updated air supply parts, get them installed have some cold ones and hopefully get this ole guy back on the road and clock some miles. :fof:

ab1.jpg

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Grease Monkey said:

Did someone say cold ones?

:cheers:

:coors:

16221264476371111425168528122995.jpg

Season 5 Yes GIF by Paramount+

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Greengo said:

Should be receiving some updated air supply parts, get them installed have some cold ones and hopefully get this ole guy back on the road and clock some miles. :fof:

ab1.jpg

Can't wait to see her next weekend :sraptor:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WLD_OTZ said:

Trying to finish up the body work on the Galaxie. If anyone that actually knows what they are doing(as in, unlike me!) wants to come help, I will gladly throw meat on the barbi and supply refreshments!

o far away but one secret, don't fill high spots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, John@Outfront said:

went to a funeral last Monday and going to two more this Sat😌, besides that, relaxing driving some tractors.  maybe take the first dip in the pool, this spring has been real cool so far

You know...cold water is good for you... :poke:

I go in all through the year and it really feels great.

Don't let that beautifull pool just sit there waiting patiently for summer!

:lmao:

• Forum Moderator

Headed down to Rocky point for a few days with all of my family.  

23 hours ago, Big_Daddy_Jp said:

Headed to the river for the weekend. Haven’t been in years so it should be a blast!

Ditto.

Can wait to sit on the 10 freeway Friday and Monday.