You hate to see it in YORE pool.

Happy

Professional pool man- 20yrs

Animals found - lizards, frogs, birds, rats, mice, skunks, possums, gophers (have found all aforementioned live and dead), dead dog, dead rattler

Disgusting human stuff- used condoms, tampax, and tampons, turds, puke, needles, bullets, bandaids, hair extensions, fake eyelashes(look just like caterpillars), broken glass,

pool furniture, every article of clothing u can imagine, every food item u can imagine.

Pool service is extremely glamorous work

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nickman123 said:

Professional pool man- 20yrs

Animals found - lizards, frogs, birds, rats, mice, skunks, possums, gophers (have found all aforementioned live and dead), dead dog, dead rattler

Disgusting human stuff- used condoms, tampax, and tampons, turds, puke, needles, bullets, bandaids, hair extensions, fake eyelashes(look just like caterpillars), broken glass,

pool furniture, every article of clothing u can imagine, every food item u can imagine.

Pool service is extremely glamorous work

• Like 1

My tortoise decided to go for a swim after living around the new pool for for 5 years.

My dad found him at the bottom one morn.

I’ve found a couple mice and several gophers. Weird part is I have no evidence of gophers on my property. We do have hawks living in the little forest area behind me, so maybe they are dropping them in the pool? I’ve seen them drop other things on the road, I’m guessing to kill it?  I love the hawks! 

I did find ducks late at night or early mornings in the pool. To fix that I put a Trump float in the pool. He hates the Duckacrates. Seriously though the ducks have not come back when he’s in the pool! 

26D8D2BD-DE45-4FFC-88FD-9195BCE062B0.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Forum Moderator

I've got Ducks! Need me a Trump Float! Peace

• Haha 1