TRUEBLUE

Truck Pictures

hey i see mikes truck back there too

yes you do. your's should have been there also. too lazy to drive?

oh sure, drive from east county SD all the way up there?? besides, the damn thing is in the shop again and ive got a POS ford for a rental. ask PSD, this thing is slower than slow.......but it can mob up and down curbs pretty well icon_biggrin.gif

hey i see mikes truck back there too

1311587[/snapback]

it was trying not to get caught in the pic with a bunch of fords

oh sure, drive from east county SD all the way up there?? besides, the damn thing is in the shop again and ive got a POS ford for a rental. ask PSD, this thing is slower than slow.......but it can mob up and down curbs pretty well icon_biggrin.gif

1311592[/snapback]

Hell I used to drive down there for VW get togethers all the time. If you would have had a ford in the first place it wouldn't be in the shop. laugh.gif

1311592[/snapback]

Hell I used to drive down there for VW get togethers all the time. If you would have had a ford in the first place it wouldn't be in the shop. laugh.gif

1312188[/snapback]

25bangin.gifthumb.giflaugh.gif

1311592[/snapback]

1312188[/snapback]

nah, you said it, it would be in the junkyard already!

The 01 silverado for personal use, 05 freightliner fld xl is my work truck.

I think I'd prefer driving the freightliner over the chevy

post-6546-1134605276.jpg

post-6546-1134605297_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeAZ

Here is my 2001 Tacoma with 3" Camburg lift and teflon rims!

user posted image

When it was stock.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That's all for now. headbang.gif

Here is my 2001 Tacoma with 3" Camburg lift and teflon rims!

user posted image

When it was stock.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

That's all for now. headbang.gif

1325150[/snapback]

Almost a perfect paint job on the front end.

I test drove an '06 F-350 PS CC 4X dually. Loved it and was ready to buy even though it felt very slow but my woman made me drive the Dodge MegaCab 4x first. Liked it even more. Felt slightly quicker & was super quiet. I was ready to buy but she made me drive the new Chevy with the LBZ motor and 6 speed Allison. Was blown away by the power difference. If the Ford had another 50 - 75HP it'd be in the picture. If the Dodge had another gear (only 4 speed auto) and another 50HP, IT would be in the picture. I didn't want to worry about voiding any warranty if I'd programmed it (Ford or Dodge) to match the power of the stock LBZ so, that's why the Chevy is in the pic. May not be bad-azz compared to some of these other trucks but, it's plenty bad-azz for me.

post-1453-1135708518_thumb.jpg

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch
I test drove an '06 F-350 PS CC 4X dually.  Loved it and was ready to buy even though it felt very slow but my woman made me drive the Dodge MegaCab 4x first.  Liked it even more.  Felt slightly quicker & was super quiet.  I was ready to buy but she made me drive the new Chevy with the LBZ motor and 6 speed Allison.  Was blown away by the power difference.  If the Ford had another 50 - 75HP it'd be in the picture.  If the Dodge had another gear (only 4 speed auto) and another 50HP, IT would be in the picture.  I didn't want to worry about voiding any warranty if I'd programmed it (Ford or Dodge) to match the power of the stock LBZ so, that's why the Chevy is in the pic.  May not be bad-azz compared to some of these other trucks but, it's plenty bad-azz for me.

1341935[/snapback]

love the truck!!!

NICE TRUCK 1dude.gif I just wish they(chevy,gmc and even dodge) would up the tow and GCVWR to match the new power that all these new trucks are putting out. 1cheff.gif

Edited by igotarail

I test drove an '06 F-350 PS CC 4X dually.  Loved it and was ready to buy even though it felt very slow but my woman made me drive the Dodge MegaCab 4x first.  Liked it even more.  Felt slightly quicker & was super quiet.  I was ready to buy but she made me drive the new Chevy with the LBZ motor and 6 speed Allison.  Was blown away by the power difference.  If the Ford had another 50 - 75HP it'd be in the picture.  If the Dodge had another gear (only 4 speed auto) and another 50HP, IT would be in the picture.  I didn't want to worry about voiding any warranty if I'd programmed it (Ford or Dodge) to match the power of the stock LBZ so, that's why the Chevy is in the pic.  May not be bad-azz compared to some of these other trucks but, it's plenty bad-azz for me.

1341935[/snapback]

Are those Big-O tires?? ph34r.gif

1341935[/snapback]

Are those Big-O tires?? ph34r.gif

1342926[/snapback]

Hmm, if I told you those 37x13.50R18's were, would you believe me? icon_smile.gif

Here is my little truck. Never got it stuck yet, but my days of playing in the dunes with a tow vehicle needs to stop. Don't want to be the one that has to be towed home and still get the TT and family home for me being stupid. Looks good just sitting there now...

1999 7.3l Powerstroke F250. It has a 12" lift on 38x15.5x20 Toyo Open Contry Mt's on 20"x12" Weld Dune 8's with the Proloc Rings. Since the pic I have added Dual Edlebrock resevoir shocks with matching white shock hoops... 1dude.gif

Here also is my old truck, didn't think it could handle towing the Toy Hauler out to the dunes... 25bangin.gif

[attachmentid=54468]

post-8725-1135792348_thumb.jpg

post-8725-1135792630.jpg

Edited by lvnalolife

1341935[/snapback]

So is that thing ever gonna haul trailer to the desert???

Just a few of them. Cant make up my mind

ryan n

post-7836-1136239925.jpg

post-7836-1136239954.jpg

post-7836-1136239994.jpg

post-7836-1136240021.jpg

post-7836-1136240065.jpg

post-7836-1136240196_thumb.jpg

post-7836-1136240249_thumb.jpg

post-7836-1136240348_thumb.jpg

post-7836-1136240368.jpg

post-7836-1136240519.jpg

Damn, those rims are bigger then the whole tire on the toyota..

Hey ryan, I saw you almost wipe out a truck on the 78 on sat. laughing.gif

06 leveled out on 35's

post-2892-1136490782_thumb.jpg

Here is my new truck:

post-6648-1138597380.jpg

My 1980 Ford Bronco.....

Playin in the snow burnout.gif

post-4202-1138690677.jpg

post-4202-1138690735.jpg

post-4202-1138690876_thumb.jpg

post-4202-1138690969_thumb.jpg