Anyone else concerned about the numbers at the CDC ????

Poule43

• Site Sponsor
7 hours ago, Nickman123 said:

Did you know that in operating rooms they pump xtra oxygen into the room? They do it because they know the surgical masks the doctors and nurses are wearing reduce their oxygen intake and they don't want it to inhibit their brain function while they operate.

See LRS, this is why they should not let SXS owners at the dunes,  They just bat chit crazy, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

They put oxygen masks on planes so you get 'high' and don't panic when the plane crashes- Tyler Durden

I haven’t been fvcked like that since grade school ~Marla Singer

Edited by Five.five-six
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Moderator

Know of a Coroner here in town. A man was killed in a car wreck. They told him to write COVID19 on the Death certificate. He says....."I thought he was killed in a car wreck?" Write COVID on the certificate. So he did. Next day a guy comes in weighing approx 500pds. They told him to write the same thing. He couldn't fit in the oven to cremate him. Think that guy had health issues WAY before the PLANdemic? Peace  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Five.five-six said:

I identify as a fully vaccinated woman of color.  

I identify as a fully vaccinated blue dinosaur 🦕 

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

I identify as a fully vaccinated blue dinosaur 🦕 

Can you believe they painted the Cabezon dinosaurs?  

As a child I always wanted to stop there but my parents were always too busy.  Now that I’m a dad, I stop there with my kids and they are ZFG.  I was 45 years old before I ever went in the big one!  Our kids don’t care at all. 

14 hours ago, Cookie said:

it is also to keep the room pressurized to keep anything out...............My point, mask have to help some, but they aren't full proof.

The oxygen has nothing to do with the pressure of the room. The amount of supply and exhaust air does that all by itself.

• Forum Moderator
On 6/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, Poule43 said:

THIS is what Covid 19 is about.....No More.....No Less

https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-push-toward-a-new-totalitarian-normal-c-j-hopkins

If I weren't speaking out I couldn't sleep at night. Peace

Alameda county already admitted that their death totals are off by at least 25%....at least..........so they are all liars..... Healthy people die from the flu every year....sick people die from the flu every year...this was  no worse than Obummers swine flu.....but his didn't have the press pushing to kill the US economy and get Trump..... These people are all Effing traitors and should be treated as such. 

• Like 2