Fortin 4 speed wide gear

Fortin 4 speed Wide Gear.

934 Flanges

3.88 R&P (Strongest Fortin offers)

1st: 2.77

2nd: 1.93

3rd: 1.75

4th: 1.33

Gearbox is currently being gone through by Kevin McMullen. If you want to change anything, now is the time.

I put in the Hewland R&P in February 2019. Much stronger design, way beefier than the old style. I have comparison pix I can send you.

This gear box is shifted with no clutch. Similar to a sequential, but the box is still a H-Pattern.

My car came with a 2D and I installed this box in 2007. Very easy swap out. Axle lengths stayed the same, just new mounts and shift tube installation.

I have 2 Fortin shifters I will include in the deal. 1 is 2 years old. The other was rebuilt by McMullen.

I also have a used 3rd gear, same ratio as above, looked fine when Kevin replaced it, but I didn't want to have to open up the box again at the time so I told him to replace.

I have my old R&P I will include. Some very minor cracking started in the root of the pinion. Does not extend over the edge. These are $4k R&P.

$13,000obo.

480-231-6386

IMG_0129.thumb.JPG.7dac7f9f0c8cffd248181d929a2a973e.JPGIMG_0128.thumb.JPG.7514e0b36b5a8fb663c2a1b45b8b740c.JPG