Dust_Bunny

Just Saying Hello

Hello hello.gif all you newbies out there, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Nicole or better known as Dust_Bunny or DB and I am your moderator. I wanted to extend a warm welcome to all you new members. So welcome! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM or an email glamisdustbunny@gmail.com.. for those of you that are still in the 'deciding stage' and haven't joined up to become members, we encourage all of you to register and experience a family like no other family out there; the GD.com/13.5 family. Come out see what were about and most of all enjoy the company, the dunes and the friendships that you will make along the way. Again, Welcome and I look forward to helping you in anyway that I can.

Dust_Bunny

Edited by Dust_Bunny

the GD.com family extends further south than wash 13.5, it goes all the way to gordons and buttercup.

Just wanted to introduce myself too. My name is Ian and I am the moderator for the buttercup and gordons section.

Hidy ho DB! Haven't seen you in a little bit...

Hello Everyone.

I'd like to chime in and introduce myself as well...

Callsign: Advax.

I've been on the GW posts for some time and thought I would venture north, to the big brother forums. I ride several different kinds of quads, but prefer my little Old Skool Rail. Been to Glamis before, once, but I wanted to get on here and see what the "other guys" are doing, so here I am. hello.gif

Welcome to the board Advax.. Glad to have you!

New member here...just saying hi....long time desert rat...just not lately...ya know how it goes....but we're usually out for the long Thanksgiving weekend each year.

Welcome to the board! Let me know if you need anything!

Nicole

I would like to say HI to the new peeps too! hello.gif

Just a reminder, we have several get-togethers going on in the Phoenix area, as well as all over CA in addition to the dunes. Go check out the Glamis Connections forum to see what is going on around you. Any gathering that is posted is open to everyone. So don't be shy, if you see a party or anything you'd like to go to, just respond in that thread and ask for directions. (I know how hard that is for some of you menfolk. wife.gif ) We also have great tech forums if you have any questions! icon_biggrin.gif Make sure you check out buy/sell if you are looking for anything from a cooler to paddles to a new diesel pusher or anything in between.

Best thing to remember we were all new to this board at one point in time. Don't feel intimidated because alot of us know each other. Just jump on in,you will be welcomed! Oh, and cold beer helps with the "being welcomed" part. icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif Just kidding of course. laugh.gif

Thanks Cortni!!! 1dude.gif You are awesome! Love you girlie!!!!!!!

Edited by Dust_Bunny

Thanks Cortni!!!  1dude.gif  You are awesome! Love you girlie!!!!!!!

1257667[/snapback]

No problemo! icon_biggrin.gif

Long time no see for you BTW! 25bangin.gif

hi everyone, I'm kinda new, new in the riding sense. I'm sure most of you know Bugsy, thats my hubby, my name is Michelle for those of you whom I don't know. Finally got a board name! Been coming out since last season but just got a quad a couple of months ago and I'm trying to get into the whole riding thing. It would be cool to get to know some of you people so when I go out again I can ride with some of you. I can't do the fast rides yet....so there are times I get left behind. still getting the hang of it all but one day.... haha.

hello.gif Michelle

You'll be on the fast rides before you know it.

HEY ALL IM NEW ON THE BOARDS ALTHOUGH I HAVE PARTIED WITH ALOT OF YOU B4. ME AND MY WIFE COME OUT WITH THE BEAR DOWNS. BEEN FRIENDS W/THEM FOR AWHILE. THERE WERE BEST MAN AND MAID OF HONOR IN OUR WEDDING. WE WENT TO GLAMIS FOR THE WIFES FIRST TIME EVER, MY FIRST IN 15 YEARS(MISSED IT LOTS). SHE ENJOYED IT. (WHEWWWW) I WANT MY RAIL SO THATS A PLUS. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OUTINGS MORE PARTIES AT THE BEARDOWNS AND EVENTUALY OUR PLACE AND MANY MORE GLAMIS INVASIONS IN HAVASU TO COME. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT FAMILY.

GLAD TO BE PART OF IT,

GET LIFTED

drinkup.gif

blowkiss.gifyay.gif Hi everyone. My name is Robyn. I am Chad's wife (Dunebucket). It has been nice meeting everyone at 13.5 and elsewhere. We have been having a great time and we appreciate all of the kindness. I'm looking forward to our next trip to Glamis. This past weekend was my first with out falling off my quad! Probably because I was mostly in the buggy icon_smile.gif

blowkiss.gif  yay.gif Hi everyone. My name is Robyn.  I am Chad's wife (Dunebucket). It has been nice meeting everyone at 13.5 and elsewhere.  We have been having a great time and we appreciate all of the kindness. I'm looking forward to our next trip to Glamis.  This past weekend was my first with out falling off my quad! Probably because I was mostly in the buggy icon_smile.gif

1452459[/snapback]

Welcome Robyn hello.gif Glad you got a board name. Didn't like Endo icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome Robyn,

I am glad you had a good time camping with us.

I hope you are always looking forward to many more trips and fun times around camp. thumb.gif

Hey, this is a great section of the board. Wish I had found it when I registered.

I'm a new member, sweetlegs. My boyfriend and I have been out to the dunes a few times. We have enjoyd ourselves and plan on going more.

I was told about this site about 6 months ago and finally logged on for myself.

SWEETLEGS!!

Welcome to the board hello.gif

Welcome hello.gif

Hey, this is a great section of the board. Wish I had found it when I registered.

I'm a new member, sweetlegs. My boyfriend and I have been out to the dunes a few times. We have enjoyd ourselves and plan on going more.

I was told about this site about 6 months ago and finally logged on for myself.

SWEETLEGS!!

1666284[/snapback]

Welcome Sweetlegs.

Tell us about yourself.

What do you ride, where do you camp?

Robbie is the officail spokeman for Encyte(sp?).

The male enhancement drug....See the smile on his face...the confident look in his eye?

laugh.gif

HOLA, mi amigos !!!! 1cheff.gif just kiddin'.....HI ALL...........

^^^ welcome to the board

Welcome BADBET