Slappy

The Mcpenis Page

The McPenis Page

This thread is for the SlapArmy and Adopt A Wash members to post pictures and incidents that occure out on MOther G. For instance; camps leaving trash behind. If you gots a picture of the camp and/or individuals, cars, trailers, moho's, etc...and they trashed our Mother, put them up here.

BUT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TRY AND INTRODUCE YOUR NEIGHBOR TO THE ADOPT A WASH PROGRAM FIRST. IF WE CAN RECRUIT FIRST, THEN THAT'S WHAT WE WILL DO. Sndsamplr said it best, "Take advantage of the opportunities to introduce people to our program."

Sorry Fish, Slap ain't gots a page for it, just this thread. 1dude.gif

Awesome idea SlapMan! icon_wink.gif

is it safe to say this guy belongs here?

pic by jhitesma

I couldnt believe it, we were parked on the bank by the canal on Sat night, the "Remax" buggy parks next to us. They were hanging out for awhile, next thing I know I see a gatorade bottle fly through the air and bounce off my front tire, WTF? A few minutes later they get up to leave, then the dude finishes his beer and throws the can on the ground. All passengers including the driver were fricken hammered. I was going to say something, but I could tell by the way they were talking and acting they were the belligerant type of drunk, so saying something wouldn't have done any good.

post-5423-1132170047.jpg

I don't get it. what's he doing wrong?

is it safe to say this guy belongs here?

pic by jhitesma

1282269[/snapback]

icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....showtopic=58146

sorry, the pic doesn't speak for itself, but it is the guy. 1cheff.gif

Made the edit for ya.. Now it makes sence.

When we drove out at 10:30 on Sunday there were 2 empty dumpsters, so that was nice.

I could not believe all the trash left at Test from Friday night and I am sure it was worse from Sat. 

I couldnt believe it, we were parked on the bank by the canal on Sat night, the "Remax" buggy parks next to us. They were hanging out for awhile, next thing I know I see a gatorade bottle fly through the air and bounce off my front tire, WTF? A few minutes later they get up to leave, then the dude finishes his beer and throws the can on the ground. All passengers including the driver were fricken hammered. I was going to say something, but I could tell by the way they were talking and acting they were the belligerant type of drunk, so saying something wouldn't have done any good.

Some people are just a waste of my oxygen.

1251085[/snapback]

Yerp, the guy belongs on the McPenis page! 25brdflick.gif

I saw a burnt out truck on the road to Olds this weekend. It makes me sad that people would do such things. I didn't have my camera so I didn't take a pic but I hope that someone will tow it out of there.

I saw a burnt out truck on the road to Olds this weekend. It makes me sad that people would do such things. I didn't have my camera so I didn't take a pic but I hope that someone will tow it out of there.

1291258[/snapback]

I think that was a mishap. There is another thread around here somewhere, somebody on the board knows the guy who owns the truck.

I saw this ahole dumping his tank so i thought a picture would be good enuff for a ticket so i took one

user posted image

as i was driving away the ICSO stoped me to ask me what

the heck i was doing and i explaned that i saw this a hole dumping his tanks

and this was the end result

user posted image

The a hole got a ticket for dumping in glamis .What A Mc Penis..Tim

1dude.gif1dude.gif1dude.gif

good job! thumb.gif

I figured that out.

After I read the later posts.

laughing.gif

appology accepted Steve icon_biggrin.gif

Just for clarification we can dump our remaining fresh water tanks right??? I dont want to end up on this page inadvertently

Edited by AZDUNERAT

Just for clarification we can dump our remaining fresh water tanks right??? I dont want to end up on this page inadvertently

1303269[/snapback]

No, once water, or anything else, goes in your tank, it's considered potable. No holding tank dumping of any kind.

Last year a ranger came into camp and asked who owned the TH. When I said I did, he walked me to the other side and showed me how my fresh water valve hadn't been shut all the way and said it's the same as dumping any of the holding tanks, not allowed. After I told him I had just got there and must not have shut it properly, he was cool and polite.

He did quote me the name/number of the law, but I don't remember.

1303269[/snapback]

No, once water, or anything else, goes in your tank, it's considered potable. No holding tank dumping of any kind.

Last year a ranger came into camp and asked who owned the TH. When I said I did, he walked me to the other side and showed me how my fresh water valve hadn't been shut all the way and said it's the same as dumping any of the holding tanks, not allowed. After I told him I had just got there and must not have shut it properly, he was cool and polite.

1303336[/snapback]

Um, I don't think thats quite right...

23114. (a)( )1 A vehicle may not be driven or moved on any highway unless the vehicle is so constructed, covered, or loaded as to prevent any of its contents or load other than clear water or feathers from live birds from dropping, sifting, leaking, blowing, spilling, or otherwise escaping from the vehicle.

The clear water would have to be in some form of container.

I say everybody open their freshwater tanks while exiting via wash road.

It's probably the only dust abatement program we'll see this year .

1303269[/snapback]

1303336[/snapback]

23114. (a)( )1 A vehicle may not be driven or moved on any highway unless the vehicle is so constructed, covered, or loaded as to prevent any of its contents or load other than clear water or feathers from live birds from dropping, sifting, leaking, blowing, spilling, or otherwise escaping from the vehicle.

1303513[/snapback]

I always pulled the pug for fresh water on the way out of my TH. Never had any problems.

1303269[/snapback]

1303336[/snapback]

1303513[/snapback]

23114 VC is for highways ONLY and covers fresh water and feathers. Dumping in a State park is whole different elephant. Don't know what the fine would have been but you can bet it would be steep!!

I nominate this guy for concideration.

This guy roped off about an acre I even had to turn around and check it out it was so big. angryfire.gif

post-1205-1136303009_thumb.jpg

post-1205-1136303128_thumb.jpg

WOW.. thats amazing. One rig in all that space.. Rangers are giving tickets on Gecko for cones 10ft away from rigs and this guy has about an acre to his disposal..

heres a closer shot

post-1205-1136346003_thumb.jpg

that was a nice guy MCPENIS for sure