Trailer mods i like.

wopachop

Clean air!! The stock foam filter is a joke.

Last summer i used an anemometer to confirm the household filter is not more restrictive when you oversize it.

20210627_170727.jpg

I noticed the pic upside down before hitting post. I double checked it was normal on the file im using. 

You get the idea. Super big household filter on the trailer AC. 

• Forum Moderator
On 6/27/2021 at 6:58 PM, wopachop said:

Clean air!! The stock foam filter is a joke.

Last summer i used an anemometer to confirm the household filter is not more restrictive when you oversize it.

20210627_170727.jpg

AD19ED51-0FF2-4066-915E-D1DFAC1B040D.jpeg

• Like 1

If you camp in the washes, Please Change filter every hour 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lil'Moni77 said:

What do you have hard wired to your lights? 

Those are just LED strips that wopa was making years ago, plugs in to the factory light.

Howdy. Happy 4th. Seeing a lot of American flags down here in SD. It reminded me to check good ole Gd dot com!! 

In terms of wiring yeah its not the cleanest look. Lots of times i will try a temporary experiment and then end up leaving it untouched in beta mode. 

That light close to the fridge has a dimmer just hanging there. Its supposed to have a nice solid box and then double side tape it to the ceiling. Been hanging by the wires for years. Expected something to come loose and force me to install it right.

The other light closer to us in the pic is hanging about 5 inches down from the ceiling and facing upward. Was an attempt to get nice low amp draw light but not blast your eyeballs to death.

My main lights are above the cabinets facing upward and on a dimmer. The light bounces off the ceiling and isnt as hard on the eyes. But it uses more amps and not as boondocking friendly.