Jump to content

Out with the Big and in with the little...


WLD_OTZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

Best part to me, when we filled up in Parker on the way back from Mesa, it had 190 miles since filled, and it took 12 gallons to fill it! That was at 70+ with a headwind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bringenkaos said:

very nice old man

And this Class C drives a WHOLE lot better than our Class A. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, WLD_OTZ said:

And this Class C drives a WHOLE lot better than our Class A. 

We are looking at Super C's now. i just gotta come to terms with myself to do the $1600 monthly payment 🤢 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, dbart said:

How much will that thing tow?

5K, same as the Class A... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WLD_OTZ said:

5K, same as the Class A... 

Congrats on the new ride!

:cheers:

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Mac said:

Congrats John.

 

 

John? I thought your name was Wld Otz! Congrats John! Peace 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When I saw the tittle I thought it was going to be........

 

Never mind

 

Nice coach.

 

That is great millage. I put that much in my truck going from just about the same spot in Mesa to Toms Well on my way to the dunes, not towing.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 2:35 PM, MWB said:

When I saw the tittle I thought it was going to be........

 

Never mind

 

Nice coach.

 

That is great millage. I put that much in my truck going from just about the same spot in Mesa to Toms Well on my way to the dunes, not towing.

This is from me, not chEFF's house Tuesday evening... 

 

Now I see what you meant when I asked if you wanted to check something out for me, and you said it was 'across town'. I had no earthly idea just how far the phoenix area would spread when they poured it out of the bucket in that spot there.. 

Edited by WLD_OTZ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 10:55 AM, bringenkaos said:

We are looking at Super C's now. i just gotta come to terms with myself to do the $1600 monthly payment 🤢 

How much does a class c cost. My 20yr mortgage isnt that much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bldrinker said:

How much does a class c cost. My 20yr mortgage isnt that much!

You would be amazed, they are not cheap, and the Class B's are even more.  My payment is more than Raymond's but it is on a 2-year contract. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, WLD_OTZ said:

You would be amazed, they are not cheap, and the Class B's are even more.  My payment is more than Raymond's but it is on a 2-year contract. 

I was at the RV show on Saturday, Not in the market just knocking the stink off the day using somebody else's AC and letting the GF spend some time with here sisters.  They couldn't understand how the little MB class C's were as much as the big Class A buses. I informed them it was the MB emblem that was a lot of it, Then we walked by the adventure van's.

 

I had no answer why a RAM van could possibly go for over $100K 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Board Moderator
1 minute ago, MWB said:

I was at the RV show on Saturday, Not in the market just knocking the stink off the day using somebody else's AC and letting the GF spend some time with here sisters.  They couldn't understand how the little MB class C's were as much as the big Class A buses. I informed them it was the MB emblem that was a lot of it, Then we walked by the adventure van's.

 

I had no answer why a RAM van could possibly go for over $100K 

Nespresso Machine, Shiatsu massage chair in captains chair, butt heaters in every chair, solar everything, geo link for your Labradoodle....you would be amazed.

When I saw the Man-Bun rubber band stand in the bathroom...I was sold.

Too bad my hair is gone now..

homer simpson hair GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy