Jump to content

Haro Lineage BMX


Big_Daddy_Jp
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anyone have a hook up for one of these bikes? I’m looking to purchase a 26” but they are hard to find. I just saw this ad on CL but not sure if it’s legit. Would like to buy from a trusted seller if you know of one. Thanks

CB56B28A-FBB7-4C60-AF81-49EDBA7DCAF5.png

7B88644A-5101-4BAE-ADAB-0C3DBA13AD1B.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can try to get one from my friend at haro in Vista, may not have any in stock. Price seems good in the ad above if it's legit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bikes and bike parts are very scarce these days.  Good luck with yore search . . .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

I can try to get one from my friend at haro in Vista, may not have any in stock. Price seems good in the ad above if it's legit?

That would be greatly appreciated! The one I posted is a good price. What scares me is they come disassembled in a box. I would hate to drive all the way out there and all the way back only to find out something is missing. Then have to deal with trying to get what I need. That’s why I’m looking for a trusted seller. Not to say that the one I posted isn’t legit. This is the bike I’ve always wanted. I couldn’t afford it when it came out and now they are next to impossible to find. When you do find them, people are asking crazy money for them!

C44A09FF-B3B2-4B45-BA7A-AF83DC80C48A.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try Ruben at Bike Alley in Orange 714-997-3980 or Cheap Goods in Costa Mesa 949-287-6254 both these guys are connected in the BMX market if its available they can get it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you don't have any luck anywhere else you can go up for the one you posted. Just tell them, after you show them the money, that you will be assembling the bike infront of him before paying and leaving. If everything is there in the box he shouldn't have an issue with it. Assembly is usually just putting the handle bars, front tire and peddles on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Big_Daddy_Jp said:

That would be greatly appreciated! The one I posted is a good price. What scares me is they come disassembled in a box. I would hate to drive all the way out there and all the way back only to find out something is missing. Then have to deal with trying to get what I need. That’s why I’m looking for a trusted seller. Not to say that the one I posted isn’t legit. This is the bike I’ve always wanted. I couldn’t afford it when it came out and now they are next to impossible to find. When you do find them, people are asking crazy money for them!

C44A09FF-B3B2-4B45-BA7A-AF83DC80C48A.jpeg

 

I had a Mongoose that was just like that back in the 80's. All chrome molly with mags. I thought I was the $hit riding that thing around the neighborhood. 

Good luck with your search. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, i8sand said:

 

I had a Mongoose that was just like that back in the 80's. All chrome molly with mags. I thought I was the $hit riding that thing around the neighborhood. 

Good luck with your search. 

Did it have yellow mags?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go order one at alpine ride shop. They are great people with good prices. We buy all our bikes and bmx gear there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Go order one at alpine ride shop. They are great people with good prices. We buy all our bikes and bmx gear there

I’ve been to Alpine ride shop and Inkys. I put my name on the order list a couple times with no luck. I don’t think it’s their fault though. Haro only makes 200 each year. I’ve bought my sons bikes and scooters from their. Cool guys for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Big_Daddy_Jp said:

I’ve been to Alpine ride shop and Inkys. I put my name on the order list a couple times with no luck. I don’t think it’s their fault though. Haro only makes 200 each year. I’ve bought my sons bikes and scooters from their. Cool guys for sure.

Do your kids race bmx? We go to cactus park in lakeside monday and thurs nights. My kids love it. Even the 3 year old

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Do your kids race bmx? We go to cactus park in lakeside monday and thurs nights. My kids love it. Even the 3 year old

Lol! I have one kid and he’s 18 years old! A friend of mine was a partner in opening Alpine ride shop. So back then, my son rode bikes and scooters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Do your kids race bmx? We go to cactus park in lakeside monday and thurs nights. My kids love it. Even the 3 year old

Just built my 6 year old a race bike , gonna start going to cactus with him, hope to see you there. The haro Warehouse in Vista is empty, My guy there says they have no bikes available in 20-in or 26-in. I guess they oversold them this year? as soon as they get one in stock it goes out to a bike shop with a waiting list. Some of the bikes I picked over the years have tripled in value the past few years, crazy prices these days on everything. 

IMG_20210502_100945729.jpg

IMG_20210410_185632635.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

Just built my 6 year old a race bike , gonna start going to cactus with him, hope to see you there. The haro Warehouse in Vista is empty, My guy there says they have no bikes available in 20-in or 26-in. I guess they oversold them this year? as soon as they get one in stock it goes out to a bike shop with a waiting list. Some of the bikes I picked over the years have tripled in value the past few years, crazy prices these days on everything. 

IMG_20210502_100945729.jpg

IMG_20210410_185632635.jpg

Thanks for trying. I do appreciate it. The hunt continues!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, 2turbofords said:

Just built my 6 year old a race bike , gonna start going to cactus with him, hope to see you there. The haro Warehouse in Vista is empty, My guy there says they have no bikes available in 20-in or 26-in. I guess they oversold them this year? as soon as they get one in stock it goes out to a bike shop with a waiting list. Some of the bikes I picked over the years have tripled in value the past few years, crazy prices these days on everything. 

IMG_20210502_100945729.jpg

IMG_20210410_185632635.jpg

Awesome, we’ll see you there. Dalton started racing 2 months ago won his first 10 6 year old novice races in a row. He’s 7 and intermediate now. He has 4 wins in intermediate too. Didn’t think this was gonna become a thing but he loves it. State races are this weekend and its killing him that he’s missing them because he’s sick. We’ll be at cactus monday if he’s feeling better

474F4D8A-8EAD-480B-815E-D9EFF3623E9D.jpeg

0521A414-3E14-48FB-89A7-71B50F4A7A7F.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, Darkjuju said:

Did it have yellow mags?

Chrome Molly frame with black mags. I was about 10 years old, so I don't remember details like model or anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy